arcsecond in a sentence
1) This makes 1 second of longitude equal to 15 arcseconds .
2) The shell had a diameter of 12 arcseconds in 1943.
3) The primary and secondary are separated by 3.2 arcseconds .
arcsecond example sentences4) It is separated by about 1.6 arcseconds .
5) The orbits of stars within the central arcsecond of our Galaxy.
6) The distance will be shown in arcminutes and arcseconds .
7) The seeing was 0.4 arcsecond RMS.
8) If the parallax is 0.01 arcsecond , the distance is 100 parsecs.
9) By 1917, observers had refined their parallax estimate to 0.317 arcseconds .
10) The brightest companions are of magnitude 10, separated by 175 and 203 arcseconds .
11) Your telescope 's direction will jump by 15 arcseconds for every leap second applied.
12) The width of the strip corresponds to about 45 arcseconds on the sky.
13) This compressed ephemeris reproduces the JPL data with 0.001 arcseconds precision.
14) Navigators measure distance on the globe in degrees, arcminutes and arcseconds .
15) They appear at an angle of 359 degrees, separated by 21.6 arcseconds .
example sentences with arcsecond16) This distance is so tiny, that it is measured in arcseconds per year.
17) The two components are separated by 1.0 arcseconds at an angle of 303 degrees.
18) Large tick marks correspond to measures of 1 arcsecond (140 Astronomical Unit).
19) This halo extends over a diameter of about 300 arcseconds (5 arcminutes).
20) The two components are separated by 29.2 arcseconds at an angle of 214 degrees.
21) Here, __FORMULA__ denotes the resolution limit in arcseconds and __FORMULA__ is in millimeters.
22) Components D1 and D2 have a separation of 0.0184 arcseconds .
23) The two components are separated by 13.4 arcseconds , at an angle of 236 degrees.
24) By comparison, ideal Earth-based observations have angular resolution around 0.4 arcseconds , 400 times greater.
25) This unit is also called the arcsecond to distinguish it from the second of time.
26) The nebula has an overall magnitude of 9.2 and is 20 by 130 arcseconds in size.
27) The primary and tertiary stars are separated by 86.7 arcseconds at an angle of 194 degrees.
28) To measure this angle reasonably well, GP-B needed a fantastic precision of 0.0005 arcseconds .
How to use arcsecond in a sentence29) Each image covers a 47-arcminute field of view, which means a 6 arcsecond resolution.
30) During closed loop guiding, the mount is capable of an absolute pointing accuracy of 0.03 arcseconds .
31) Proxima also has a relatively large proper motion-moving 3.85 arcseconds per year across the sky.
32) Overall signal to noise is increased dramatically even when up to 25 arcseconds from the guide star.
33) It has a separation of 12.6 arcseconds , and is around 350 astronomical units from the primary.
34) It has an apparent diameter of approximately 20 arcseconds and a true diameter of about 25 light-years.
35) Since then, other studies have produced angular diameters that range from 0.042 to 0.069 arcseconds .
36) The dimmer companions are of magnitude 13 and 14, 87 and 310 arcseconds from Lambda, respectively.
37) The image scale must be indicated with a scale bar annotated with the length in arcseconds or arcminutes.
38) C1, the primary, is a spectroscopic binary star with an angular separation of 0.0025 arcseconds .
39) It was moving at about 5 degrees per day, or 1 arcsecond for every 5 seconds of time.
40) For instance, the image diameter in the K-band (2.2 μm) was measured as 0.18 arcseconds .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arcsecond
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arcsecond with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arcsecond
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arcsecond in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arcsecond.
20 examples of simple sentences of arcsecond. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arcsecond
Compound Sentences with arcsecond
Complex Sentences with arcsecond
Compound-Complex Sentences with arcsecond