archivist in a sentence
1) Punch card readers are already being sort by archivists .
2) Archivists are therefore thinking of combining digital technology with robust media.
3) Morris had been appointed chief archivist of the center.
archivist example sentences4) The educational preparation for archivists varies from country to country.
5) A person who works in archives is called an archivist .
6) We need help from our librarians and archivists here.
7) Need help here from our librarians and archivists .
8) Her expertise as a historian and archivist .
9) So again , are we the archivists ?
10) The archivists at least need some sort of a provisional answer.
11) This has important implications for the future role of the archivist .
12) This may be undertaken with the museum's archivist .
13) Beck is also an archivist of Indian devotional music.
14) The archivist gives her the files about him.
15) Recording 172: The archivist and twentieth century Germany.
example sentences with archivist16) Archivists and curators are devoted to preserving what might otherwise perish.
17) What principles and concepts guide the work of archivists ? 3.
18) After telling her story to the archivist , she is executed.
19) Thus the need for the archivist to establish selection standards.
20) The Packers Hall of Fame archivist said the same thing.
21) It's actually more that he's an archivist .
22) Or: is this the perspective of the archivist ?
23) Archivists are needed for platforms other than the Macintosh.
24) The attendees were predominantly archivists , but also computer scientists and educators.
25) Sister Connie, the community's archivist , graciously responded.
26) You are the Chief archivist of Kosovo.
27) There were also a notary, an archivist and a treasurer.
28) LSU also has an active Society of American archivists student chapter.
How to use archivist in a sentence29) In 1947, the post of Government Department archivist was established.
30) Tom Lee is the Chapter Historian, archivist and photographer.
31) Those are dark days that even the archivists prefer not to discuss.
32) Reprographics made at the discretion of the archivist .
33) He was appointed club archivist and librarian, with a small honorarium.
34) This is designed for archivists , historians, local specialists and philologists.
35) Archivists relentlessly complain to me that we language folks are too granular.
36) Reprographics are made at the discretion of the archivist .
37) Harter is an "image archivist ," a self-defined profession.
38) Chicago: The Society of American archivists .
39) Now 89, the New York filmmaker and archivist speaks from experience.
40) Amscan Inc. is seeking a Digital archivist .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archivist
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archivist with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archivist
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archivist in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archivist.
20 examples of simple sentences of archivist. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archivist
Compound Sentences with archivist
Complex Sentences with archivist
Compound-Complex Sentences with archivist