archway in a sentence
1) The nearest transport link is archway tube station.
2) These facilities are located outside of the main building under archways .
3) The archways were approximately nine feet wide and twenty-one feet high.
archway example sentences4) Archways between rooms and high ceilings create an inviting space.
5) An archway gives character and there is wood effect flooring.
6) Your groom awaits your arrival under the floral lined archway .
7) The archway is the world's longest unsupported roof structure.
8) This was entered through a balloon and paper archway .
9) Marble columns, archways and plush furnishings abound.
10) It is entered by a monumental archway .
11) The dining area opens through a large archway into the kitchen.
12) They stop outside an archway closed by a heavy wooden gate.
13) A single archway was positioned directly under the watchtower platform.
14) The gallery here overlooks the yard and spans an archway .
15) The boats pass under an archway and enter the arsenal.
example sentences with archway16) He crossed the lawn and passed through a covered archway .
17) The archway looks much like a giant length of intestine.
18) About twenty metres on the right is an archway .
19) The archway leading to Hall was reconstructed in 1938.
20) Copies of old Portuguese lamps sway from white archways .
21) The frontage on London Road features four entrance archways .
22) There is an archway and a large tower.
23) The principal entrance was under a semicircular archway .
24) The width of the internal roadways, the vast stone archways !
25) Notice the brick face wall and archways used in the construction.
26) He was standing in the archway , hands on hips.
27) Between each pair of columns, there is an archway .
28) People are ushered into the supposed safety of an archway .
How to use archway in a sentence29) Johnson designed and created the silver archway into the theater.
30) There are three archways in the middle of the gate.
31) The archway in the center of the façade is plain.
32) A stone archway leading to one of the hiking trails.
33) She moved P.O. to cottage to left of archway .
34) The story of the archway dates back to 1875.
35) We photograph elaborate town houses and ornately-carved stone archways .
36) The first steel archway bridge near the falls was completed in 1897.
37) It had three naves separated by archways .
38) He nodded in the direction of an archway .
39) The porch has a gabled roof above a 14th-century archway .
40) Enjoy reading this first edition of archway .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archway
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archway with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archway
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archway in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archway.
20 examples of simple sentences of archway. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archway
Compound Sentences with archway
Complex Sentences with archway
Compound-Complex Sentences with archway