archon in a sentence
1) Sometimes the " archons " were also present.
2) The archon had retreated behind the security apparatus.
3) Procedures for hearing complaints against retiring magistrates from archons to courts.
archon example sentences4) Do aliens and archons hail from outer space or inner space?
5) Archons love to throw you little signs like multiple numbers.
6) The archon rose to address the awaiting masses.
7) The archon was talking to his daughter.
8) The properties owned by the archons were reduced in half.
9) Archon waged war against him, but fell in battle.
10) This was not the speech the archon had been expecting.
11) The Archon's young daughter stood waiting for her father.
12) He was making an attempt to become the archon .
13) Each case was brought before an archon that gave a preliminary hearing.
14) There was no natural successor to the archon .
15) The archon returned to sit on his throne.
example sentences with archon16) Archon II came out later and wasn't nearly as fun.
17) Under Roman rule, the archons ranked as the highest officials.
18) Archons of the executive Council are elected at this leadership school.
19) The locals had rebelled against archon and supported Docimus.
20) Now the archon (ruler) who is weak has three names.
21) By 1040, " archon " Stefan Vojislav conquered the region.
22) The physical archons are in the guise of jesuit priests.
23) Kopyion didn't reply and the archon continued talking.
24) As archon , Solon discussed his intended reforms with some friends.
25) We do not possess a canonical list of Delphic archons .
26) The Athenian archons conducted the proceedings.
27) The archon looked tired and drawn.
28) As the archon entered, a silence descended over the gathered parliamentarians.
How to use archon in a sentence29) The archon looked furious but the general had no more to tell him.
30) The archon stared at the general.
31) Hamden: archon Books, 1967. .
32) The mere name " archon " is common to most forms of Gnosticism.
33) Archon Books, 1940, 1968.
34) Indeed, archons is used elsewhere in the Pauline letters to mean heavenly rulers.
35) Johnson was guided by " archon " designer Paul Reiche III during development.
36) Hamden, Conn.: archon Books, 1966.
37) The Arkendish may also be the reason Charlie can produce archon units.
38) The archon ignored him, stood up and shouted at the disappearing figure.
39) The Archon's speech could be the last breath of civilization and order.
40) Before Solon, board of nine archons , elective officials, ruled Athens.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archon
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archon with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archon
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archon in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archon.
20 examples of simple sentences of archon. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archon
Compound Sentences with archon
Complex Sentences with archon
Compound-Complex Sentences with archon