archway leads in a sentence
1) To the north another archway leads to the three-bay compartment.
2) An archway leads through to a private sun terrace adjacent to the conservatory.
3) A stone archway leads into the inner walled courtyard, which is the focal point of the property.
archway leads example sentences
archway leads example sentences4) A unique stone archway leads into a separate lounge with a stylish open fire topped by a chunky log mantelpiece.
5) A plaster archway leads into the bay window, with a baroque keystone similar to the parlor mantelpiece and pilasters with a floral motif and Ionic-style brackets on top.
6) From here an archway leads through to the study/snug.
7) At the rear of the selling floor a mahogany archway leads to the rear showroom area, a
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archway leads
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archway leads with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archway leads
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archway leads in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archway leads.
20 examples of simple sentences of archway leads. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archway leads
Compound Sentences with archway leads
Complex Sentences with archway leads
Compound-Complex Sentences with archway leads