archness in a sentence
1) Never had her tales sparkled with such wit and archness .
2) Clever dialogue that never shades into archness .
3) His singular archness makes its way into every answer of this interview .
archness example sentences4) We realized all the mingled coquetry and feeling and defiance and archness in Betty Sherman's daring speech.
5) Comic : deliberately ridiculous, exaggerated, acting the fool, pulling faces for the benefit of a real or imaginary audience, sometimes close to a sort of archness .
6) In a clumsier pair of hands, the novel might have begun with an Elizabethan cartographer, say, or a Caroline poet, and died at birth of irretrievable archness .
7) Archness has replaced insight , and as tableau succeeds Dadaist tableau, it all begins to look a bit meretricious, a bit like TV.
8) "How I wish I hadn't run after you!" However she seemed to have a short cut for getting back to cheerfulness, and set her face to signify archness .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archness
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archness with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archness
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archness in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archness.
20 examples of simple sentences of archness. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archness
Compound Sentences with archness
Complex Sentences with archness
Compound-Complex Sentences with archness