archosaur in a sentence
1) The second distinctive feature was the archosaur's evolving skeleton.
2) The metabolism of archosaurs is still a controversial topic.
3) There is some debate about when archosaurs first appeared.
archosaur example sentences4) Archosaurs (right) diverge from other reptiles.
5) But archosaurs quickly became the dominant land vertebrates in the early Triassic.
6) The authors also provide other evidence for endothermy in stem archosaurs .
7) Therapsids and archosaurs were the chief terrestrial vertebrates during this time.
8) Some experts believe that their archosaur ancestors were warm-blooded as well.
9) In the case of archosaurs , these are birds and crocodilians.
10) Some archosaurs , such as birds, are secondarily toothless.
11) Within the archosaur group, dinosaurs are differentiated most noticeably by their gait.
12) Dinosaurs are archosaurs , like modern crocodilians.
13) The archosaurs , however, gradually began to raise themselves permanently off the ground.
14) Both are descendants of archosaurs , and are therefore archosaurs themselves under phylogenetic taxonomy.
15) Both are descendants of archosaurs, and are therefore archosaurs themselves under phylogenetic taxonomy.
example sentences with archosaur16) Any bird-line archosaurs more primitive than this probably did not make vocal calls.
17) Some 230 million years ago a new archosaur , Ornithosuchus , was alive.
18) Crocodiles are also descendants of mid-Triassic archosaurs .
19) The first archosaurs , which appeared about 250 million years ago, resembled modern crocodiles.
20) Thecodonts were considered the "basal stock" from which the more advanced archosaurs descended.
21) Other archaic archosaurs , such as rhynchosaurs and aetosaurs, were also fairly common.
22) The archosaurs took over from the mammal-like reptiles about two-thirds through the Triassic.
23) These included all the archosaurs , many types of dinosaur, pterosaurs and crocodilian.
24) Nevertheless de Ricqlès persevered with studies of the bone structure of dinosaurs and archosaurs .
25) A study comparing juvenile and adult archosaur skulls concluded that birds derived from dinosaurs by neoteny.
26) It probably represents a member of the Coelophysoidea, or some other predatory archosaur .
27) Archosaurs are a group of diapsid amniotes whose living representatives consist of birds and crocodilians.
28) In 2006, a fossilized species of archosaur was named after O'Keeffe.
How to use archosaur in a sentence29) Like other archosaurs , crocodilians are diapsid, although their post-temporal fenestrae are reduced.
30) Since the 1970s, scientists have classified archosaurs mainly on the basis of their ankles.
31) Belief in increasing archosaur homeothermy stems from the earlier discussion of the apparent change in posture.
32) Non-dinosaurian archosaurs continued to dominate aquatic environments, while non-archosaurian diapsids continued to dominate marine environments.
33) These long-legged archosaurs were 1.6 to 3.3 feet (0.5 to 1 m) long.
34) Euparkeria appeared 225 million years ago at the beginning of the Triassic - a small archosaur .
35) Bipedalism evolved more than once in archosaurs , the group that includes both dinosaurs and crocodilians.
36) It is a "nomen dubium", perhaps a theropod or some indeterminate predatory archosaur .
37) In life , archosaurs have a horny sheath over this bone, which extends the length.
38) Archosaurs developed into the well-known dinosaurs and pterosaurs, as well as crocodiles and phytosaurs.
39) There were three distinctive characteristics about the archosaurs that paleontologists discovered marked them off from their antecedents.
40) Crocodiles are archosaurs , and diapsids, and reptiles, and amniotes, and tetrapods.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archosaur
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archosaur with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archosaur
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archosaur in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archosaur.
20 examples of simple sentences of archosaur. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archosaur
Compound Sentences with archosaur
Complex Sentences with archosaur
Compound-Complex Sentences with archosaur