film archive in a sentence
1) Courtesy of the film archive stills collection.
2) Recently Pacific film archive eliminated their experimental Tuesday night program.
3) He became a regular at the Pacific film archive .
film archive example sentences4) Hong Kong: Hong Kong film archive , 2003.
5) Introduction from The Academic film archive of North America.
6) Its predecessor was the Dutch Historic film archive , founded in 1946.
7) It passes the National film archive .
8) Von Bagh worked as the head of the Finnish film archive .
9) The New Zealand film archive was founded and incorporated on 9 March 1981.
10) Some of the 2014 line-up comes courtesy of the museum's own film archive .
11) Director, Osian's film archive .
12) The original negative is preserved at the Federal film archive in a 96-minute version.
13) One episode from the first season exists in the UCLA Television and film archive .
14) The project was known as MEFA, or Meher Baba European film archive .
15) The Academic film archive cited this "as one of the two bestselling educational films ever".
example sentences with film archive16) The institution also operates the Museum of Yugoslav film archive , with movie theatre and exhibition hall.
17) The world premiere of all nine features screened together was held at the Harvard film archive in 2007.
18) Presented in a beautiful digital restoration courtesy of Paramount Pictures in partnership with the Academy film archive .
19) Eventually a legal agreement was arrived at which involved the material being deposited in the National film archive .
20) A copy of the film was dedicated by director John Feeney to The New Zealand film archive .
21) In 2003, the HKIFF started carrying publications of the Hong Kong film archive , as well.
22) Ensure FilmStar is in film archive mode (from the File Menu) and open this file.
23) A film clip of this vessel on its maiden trip to Oban exists in the Scottish film archive .
24) Although nearly the entire DuMont film archive was destroyed, several surviving DuMont shows have been released on DVD.
25) The Philippines was the last country to establish a national film archive , when one opened in October 2011.
26) The Chicago film Archives, a non-profit regional film archive , houses and manages the Franklin McMahon Collection.
27) Joseph restored it to the National film archive of India, Pune for safekeeping on 23 March 2004.
28) Early Rain is available to view free and with English subtitles here through the Korean film archive 's youtube channel.
How to use film archive in a sentence29) In 2008, a film student reported that the Hungarian National film archive possesses a longer print of the film.
30) The first showing in the US was at the Pacific film archive in Berkeley, California, in 2002.
31) Focus On: Dunstable, 1966 Anglia Television programme looking at life in Dunstable, East Anglian film archive .
32) One of the rarely used facilities enjoyed by QFT is to be able to show films from the National film archive .
33) In the Television building, the film archive was destroyed, along with IBM subtitle machines, montage rooms and mobile phones.
34) Then in 1992, a nearly full-length print of the original movie was found in the film archive of the Czech Republic.
35) During the War, Gilels entertained Soviet troops with morale-boosting open-air recitals on the frontline, of which film archive footage exists.
36) The Yugoslav film archive also exhibits original Charlie Chaplin's stick and one of first movies by Auguste and Louis Lumière.
37) Granted, the Deutsche Kinematek is not the only film archive in Germany; film museums in Düsseldorf and Munich operate similarly - and with similarly miniscule budgets.
38) Hollywood, Paris, and the Making of Cosmopolitan film Culture , "an extremely learned book, citing as it does academic studies and film archive research.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of film archive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of film archive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with film archive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word film archive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with film archive.
20 examples of simple sentences of film archive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of film archive
Compound Sentences with film archive
Complex Sentences with film archive
Compound-Complex Sentences with film archive