apterygote in a sentence
1) In the apterygote insects several different mandibular mechanisms occur (Manton, 1964).
2) However, apterygotes (bristletails and silverfish) and many immature aquatic insects have abdominal appendages.
3) If it had feeding habits similar to the majority of apterygotes of today, it lived mostly as a decomposer.
apterygote example sentences4) Apterygotes possess a pair of styles; rudimentary appendages that are serially homologous with the distal part of the thoracic legs.
5) An annulated caudal filament, the median appendix dorsalis, arises from the tip of the epiproct in apterygotes , most mayflies (Ephemeroptera), and a few fossil insects.
6) The tergal plates of the thorax are simple structures in apterygotes and in many immature insects, but are variously modified in winged adults.
7) An alternative idea is that it drives from directed aerial gliding descent-a preflight phenomena found in some apterygote , a wingless sister taxa to the winged insects.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apterygote
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apterygote with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apterygote
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apterygote in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apterygote.
20 examples of simple sentences of apterygote. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apterygote
Compound Sentences with apterygote
Complex Sentences with apterygote
Compound-Complex Sentences with apterygote