quite apt in a sentence
1) Seems quite apt , a clueless politician.
2) The red curtains are quite apt .
3) He has a number, many quite apt , which he is liable to produce to lend substance to his conversation.
quite apt example sentences4) Should any political party wish to select a TFF track for a broadcast, might I suggest that 'Everybody wants to rule the world' might be quite apt .
5) The home end at Northampton Town's old County Ground was called "The Hotel End", so it is quite apt that the new stadium will also feature its own "Hotel End".
6) In a way , it was quite apt that the Prince of Wales attended the service as Justin Welby will probably be the Archbishop who crowns Prince Charles when he becomes King.
7) The term "caveman doom" has been bandied about in attempts to describe the sound, and indeed that term is quite apt , as Conan strips away all nuance ...
8) I actually think this is quite clever in the way it is taking the piss out of the common idiot male (im a man btw), its quite apt to be honest.
9) 'Your comment over dinner that evening, about her acting in cheap soap operas, was quite apt ; I don't think she's ever forgiven you for that.'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of quite apt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of quite apt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with quite apt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word quite apt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with quite apt.
20 examples of simple sentences of quite apt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of quite apt
Compound Sentences with quite apt
Complex Sentences with quite apt
Compound-Complex Sentences with quite apt