particularly apt in a sentence
1) It is particularly apt for Wigan fans".
2) The moniker looked particularly apt on Saturday night .
3) One form of art particularly apt for Baroque purposes was the theater.
particularly apt example sentences4) This treatment is particularly apt for those who require a relaxing approach for wellness.
5) I think particularly apt as people are shedding dictators who have imposed negative leadership.
6) Your story of the spill in the snow with the dress was particularly apt .
7) The tobacco company is a particularly apt choice for the Whitney's Board of Trustees.
8) The "sacred science" This aspect of ideological totalism is particularly apt to Trotskyist politics.
9) Particularly apt books for contrast are Lewisohn's Up Stream and Silko's Ceremony.
10) This quote is particularly apt for those educators who intend to do what Margaret Mead highlights below.
11) The promotional image projected onto the back wall of the RSA lecture theatre was I think particularly apt .
12) A particularly apt image, since Master James's hotter moments increased the equine nature of his features.
13) Your point about abuse of psychiatry in the Soviet Union vs. that in the USA is particularly apt .
14) They are particularly apt to use it in situations in which the failure of a structure might cause harm.
15) Two of these are particularly apt for revealing the temptations motivating the alternative approach to deontic ethics that is deontology.
example sentences with particularly apt16) It 's a quote that is particularly apt for planet Earth in the opening decades of the 21st century .
17) The old adage that you should be careful what you wish for is particularly apt when discussing the British economy .
18) Viewing all five of these featurettes provides a sense that the unifying thread woven throughout Season Four was a particularly apt one.
19) One research scientist, a friend of mine said that the setting up of a particularly apt experiment has lead him to a sense of the beautiful.
20) This event is particularly apt because it is the way KS, as some of us were fortunate to refer affectionately to the late Dr Kalim, would have liked it.
21) These are particularly apt days for Catholics to reflect on the ways in which we are called to take up the cross and follow our Lord.
22) This last comparison is particularly apt since Zarathushtra calls himself a world-healer and an ally of the Wise Lord in spirit (Y44.2).
23) The procedure is particularly apt if there is a risk that the goods may be destroyed or disposed of before trial of the action but it is not confined to such situations.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of particularly apt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of particularly apt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with particularly apt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word particularly apt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with particularly apt.
20 examples of simple sentences of particularly apt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of particularly apt
Compound Sentences with particularly apt
Complex Sentences with particularly apt
Compound-Complex Sentences with particularly apt