apt to be in a sentence
1) Using uranium salts is apt to be more expensive.
2) His disciplinary record was apt to be suspect.
3) Furthermore, wet soils are apt to be cold.
apt to be example sentences4) Women are apt to be more suspicious than men.
5) Nowadays a slightly higher figure is apt to be awarded.
6) You will be more apt to be creative, too.
7) All the rest of the tips are apt to be small.
8) But, those rangers are apt to be seasonal hires or volunteers.
9) A serious or tragic flat character is apt to be a bore.
10) Your schedules are apt to be filled to the brim.
11) The next major speciality for public relations is apt to be health relations.
12) More apt to be tempted or just give up.
13) In Reine they were apt to be intruded upon weekly.
14) Even a technically correct tree ordinance is apt to be ineffective without public support.
15) When they say this, they are apt to be called writers.
example sentences with apt to be
example sentences with apt to be16) Methylmercury is not soluble and therefore is not apt to be excreted.
17) The next generation of machines is apt to be unlike those of the past .
18) Moreover he was perversely drawn to a man so apt to be hated.
19) This year's cycle of stillness is apt to be more profound than usual.
20) But such women as worked in prisons were apt to be hard and insolent.
21) Indeed one sometimes wonders whether he is not apt to be too self-critical".
22) In this area, the husband is apt to be relatively naive and easily confused.
23) But these are apt to be treated too much in isolation in their separate disciplines.
24) The font is apt to be used in matters that are not of serious nature .
25) You are apt to be met with denial, argument, anger, even tears.
26) Persons having acid eructations are not very apt to be seized with pleurisy. 34.
27) That is, you are more receptive and more apt to be influenced by external suggestions.
28) It is not useless or thrown away as "soiled" food is apt to be .
How to use apt to be in a sentence29) Great excitements are less apt to be permanent than to vibrate to the opposite extreme.
30) Unfortunately, people are apt to be less modest about their powers of appreciating visual art.
31) But of course a true proposition is more apt to be interesting than a false one.
32) If the case officer refuses, that is apt to be the end of the operation.
33) Modern-day African elephants migrate during periods of drought to places where there is apt to be water.
34) Those who challenge this alpha male are apt to be cowed by impressive shows of physical power.
35) This is so obvious that it is apt to be given even more weight than it deserves.
36) Attempts to rescue and re-evaluate them are apt to be less rewarding than making a fresh start.
37) Commerce is more apt to be hurtful, than beneficial, in the infancy of a state.
38) Neglecting this rule is apt to be interpreted as arrogance or insolence or just plain bad upbringing.
39) Of course this means that people will less education are more apt to be duped by it.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apt to be
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apt to be with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apt to be
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apt to be in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apt to be.
20 examples of simple sentences of apt to be. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apt to be
Compound Sentences with apt to be
Complex Sentences with apt to be
Compound-Complex Sentences with apt to be