more apt in a sentence
1) Maybe " another" good experience is more apt .
2) Perhaps a " get away car" is more apt .
3) The YouTube comparison is more apt than it might seem.
more apt example sentences4) Shifting sands might have been a more apt title!
5) Boxer's analogy may have been more apt than she realized.
6) Man's best friend could not have been more apt .
7) People are more apt to take a shot here than anywhere.
8) Boys are more apt to act out with aggression and hostility.
9) They are also more apt to pick up diseases and parasites.
10) You'll be more apt to stick with it.
11) You will be more apt to be creative, too.
12) Boring would be a more apt description .
13) People who exercise are more apt to stay on a diet plan.
14) Who is more apt to give this knowledge than musicology?
15) This made the 55 bhpcar much more apt for the racing world.
example sentences with more apt16) Please allow a more apt metaphor.
17) More apt to be tempted or just give up.
18) If you feel well you are more apt to think well.
19) Why do some succeed grandly while others are more apt to whiff?
20) Intelligently frugal might be a more apt term in Markham.
21) It's not even past" - could not be more apt .
22) With the upcoming season, "reboot" seems much more apt a description.
23) The brain actually forms differently and is more apt to global and spatial thinking .
24) And I am more apt to take part in acts of selflessness .
25) Nevertheless, mothers are still more apt to do it than anybody else.
26) Men are more apt to say brown is one of their favorite colors.
27) Homogenous structures are far more apt to fail in the face of change.
28) Or is it that truth is more apt to prevail in such apocalyptic circumstances.
How to use more apt in a sentence29) I'm beginning to think your name is more apt than I realised.
30) They're confused, and they're much more apt to leave quickly.
31) Titling the engine "the Paschke engine" would be more apt .
32) Organizations with a greater global penetration are more apt to have work-life supports.
33) Basically, a student who learns to learn is much more apt to succeed.
34) I think a more apt summing up would be 'chaos'.
35) They are also more apt to defend their blinds in a short handed game.
36) There could not be a more apt description of this mountain in miniature.
37) Many cite this model as promoting price transparency and more apt to curb healthcare costs.
38) We salute you' seemed more apt than for this rough edged barnstorming combo.
39) Plant edibles close to where you will be more apt to use them.
40) But a more apt analogy might be baseball-spring training, to be exact.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of more apt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of more apt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with more apt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word more apt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with more apt.
20 examples of simple sentences of more apt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of more apt
Compound Sentences with more apt
Complex Sentences with more apt
Compound-Complex Sentences with more apt