so apt in a sentence
1) Which is why that Eighteenth Brumaire quote is so apt .
2) Moreover he was perversely drawn to a man so apt to be hated.
3) This tail is not so apt to become knotted or tangled as the first.
so apt example sentences4) It's so apt , concise, simple, unambiguous and straight to the point.
5) No dramatist of the age is so apt to repeat himself or so much given to odd or strained phrases.
6) So apt are even the most skillful and gallant officers to associate great victories with great losses, instead of results.
7) They are so apt to steal back into the heart unawares, and undermine the principle that seemed so steady before.
8) Never has her sponsor's strapline "You can do it if you B&Q it" proved so apt !
9) For a case like this I can find no words so apt as "race suicide." There is no bloodshed, no violence, no assault of the race that waxes upon the race that wanes.
10) Following this he states, 'Live a thousand years, I shall not find myself so apt to die; no place will please me so...'.
11) And the way that the show runs right now, the climate of daytime, the producers, the company, isn't so apt to be as accommodating with other projects.
12) BENVOLIO 31 An I were so apt to quarrel as thou art, any 32 man should buy the fee-simple of my life for an hour 33 and a quarter.
13) So apt , so malevolently timed, one more great benefit conferred on the one side, one more debt incurred on the other!
14) Gran of 17 On Tuesday, April 22 at 8:52 am This is so apt with Mother's Day fast approaching.
15) Rather I believe it to be a question of circumstance, in which your metaphor analogy of the butterfly is so apt , on more than one level?
example sentences with so apt16) If anything, it was rather suspicious that the first assay should produce an answer so apt ; the prognostics of bishops were often known to be ambiguous in the extreme.
17) including their own children, are so apt to hold them.
18) " The quote seems so apt when considering Janis.
19) "That's why the acronym RAMPER is so apt , describing how your pleasure ramps up.
20) "One is so apt to wake up just as things get interesting," remarked the Story Girl discontentedly.
21) "If thou at other times," They all at once rejoin'd, "so easily Satisfy those, who question, happy thou, Gifted with words, so apt to speak thy thought!
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of so apt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of so apt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with so apt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word so apt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with so apt.
20 examples of simple sentences of so apt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of so apt
Compound Sentences with so apt
Complex Sentences with so apt
Compound-Complex Sentences with so apt