approve by in a sentence
1) The books had already been approved by government officials.
2) The application was approved by district planners last week.
3) Live organ harvesting was approved by superiors .
approve by example sentences4) We follow written disciplines approved by you.
5) Subsequently funding has been approved by the state legislature.
6) The recommendation was approved by the government.
7) The study was approved by the local ethical committee.
8) The bill was finally approved by 127 votes to 31.
9) The budget shall be approved by sections.
10) These renovation plans were subsequently approved by the relevant authorities.
11) These arms were never approved by any higher authority.
12) The amendment was then approved by voice vote.
13) The contract provision must be approved by shareholders.
14) Both contracts were easily approved by the membership.
15) This slate was approved by the party conference.
example sentences with approve by16) The current constitution was approved by voters in 1963.
17) Each report was approved by its respective congress.
18) The new proposal was approved by parliament.
19) They were later approved by a student body vote.
20) The proposal was approved by 90 per cent of those voting.
21) The transaction has been approved by regulatory authorities in 2011.
22) The plan has been approved by the government.
23) All members are approved by the regulating bodies.
24) Municipal budgets are approved by the respective state governors.
25) The protocol was approved by the local ethics committee.
26) The project was approved by a regional research ethics committee.
27) The request was approved by Congress 2 days later.
28) The decrees were later quickly approved by Parliament.
How to use approve by in a sentence29) The move was approved by 110 MP votes.
30) The incarceration was approved by several Israeli courts .
31) The plan was " approved by Washington" per revealed documents.
32) The drug has been approved by FDA .
33) My request was approved by the Germans.
34) The deal must be approved by Canadian regulators.
35) The course was approved by the Sociology department last month.
36) The amendment was approved by a 93-55 margin.
37) Those recommendations were approved by parliament in March 1996.
38) The agreement must still be approved by the parliament.
39) The recommendations will become a legal requirement once approved by parliament.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of approve by
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of approve by with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with approve by
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word approve by in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with approve by.
20 examples of simple sentences of approve by. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of approve by
Compound Sentences with approve by
Complex Sentences with approve by
Compound-Complex Sentences with approve by