approve as in a sentence
1) A metal mining plaque has been approved as a future fundraiser.
2) It is also approved as single drug therapy.
3) About a dozen of them are approved as pharmaceuticals.
approve as example sentences4) Then about eight years ago they were approved as a combination.
5) It was a mutual compromise and passed and approved as law .
6) She came over to approve as well .
7) Brownsville was recently approved as a Tennessee Main Street town.
8) They are approved as they do not rock the boat.
9) IN-PACKAGE The module was approved as part of the named package.
10) In 1994, it was approved as a narcotic addiction treatment.
11) A module which has been formally approved as part of a package.
12) Dave continued to approve as the morning went on under tough conditions.
13) Gruhn Law Firm was approved as the school attorney.
14) Who can be approved as members of the Zone?
15) Enter characterization of service authorized or approved as determined under directives authorizing separation.
example sentences with approve as16) Lisa Snitker was approved as the junior high cheerleading sponsor.
17) In 1991, it was approved as a national-level industrial zone.
18) And thus hypnotherapy was approved as a stand-alone therapy in UK.
19) ODF 1.2 was approved as a standard in October 2011.
20) I was approved as an adult disabled child on my first attempt.
21) Yes, WiMAX was approved as a 3G technology.
22) This was approved as standard 802.3bg in March 2011.
23) The funding was approved as one of 23 MassWorks Infrastructure Program grants.
24) The simplest organoiodine compound is iodomethane, approved as a soil fumigant.
25) They have food contact certification and are also approved as suitable for composting.
26) Some HGH supplements are actually FDA approved as a treatment for various medical conditions.
27) United Methodist Women was approved as a specialized ministry of the WCC.
28) In 1983, Luzhou was approved as a prefecture-level city administratively.
How to use approve as in a sentence29) Denied at first, she was approved as a self-supporting missionary.
30) APPROVAL OF AGENDA : approved as written.
31) Did tied Oregon House consider and approve as many measures as previous Legislatures?
32) Mayor Berube moved that the minutes be approved as amended which was carried.
33) Severance was approved as a college by the liberated Korean government in 1947.
34) Meters and strips are approved as a " system" by the FDA.
35) The following information shows the illness is approved as its own entity in several countries.
36) Precertification means the procedure is approved as medically necessary, not approved for payment.
37) It would be the first laboratory-created animal approved as food in America .
38) Context is approved as a certifying body for the Cyber Essentials Scheme.
39) Chlorine dioxide has been EPA approved as a primary potable water disinfectant since 1945.
40) If approved as planned, the legislation could become effective as of January 2010.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of approve as
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of approve as with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with approve as
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word approve as in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with approve as.
20 examples of simple sentences of approve as. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of approve as
Compound Sentences with approve as
Complex Sentences with approve as
Compound-Complex Sentences with approve as