appoint chairman in a sentence
1) He was appointed municipal chairman in 2004.
2) Ross was appointed chairman of the enlarged company.
3) Raymond Flower was appointed chairman and managing director.
appoint chairman example sentences4) A supporter of Grant was appointed chairman .
5) Peter Allen was appointed chairman between 1968 and 1971.
6) The chairman was appointed by the Government.
7) His Highness himself was appointed chairman of this council.
8) Former Watford manager Graham Taylor was appointed interim chairman .
9) Wayne Fischer was appointed first chairman of the working group.
10) Smith was appointed chairman and Dickmann vice chairman.
11) The council agreed and appointed Tacy chairman .
12) In 1967 Janowitz was appointed chairman of the department.
13) Jack Callard was appointed chairman from 1971 to 1975.
14) A chairman is appointed to do that for them .
15) DARLINGTON could appoint a new chairman this week.
example sentences with appoint chairman16) Will Wyatt was appointed chairman of Governors during the same year.
17) He was later appointed chairman of the Ahmedabad District Cooperative Bank.
18) The Nominations Committee shall appoint a chairman from its members.
19) Architect Thomas Bennett was appointed chairman of Crawley Development Corporation.
20) Simon Botherway will be appointed chairman of the board.
21) Creed had been appointed chairman , yet there was no sense of celebration.
22) Larry Probst has also been appointed executive chairman on the same day.
23) The governor shall appoint the chairman of the commission from among its members.
24) The NCC Council is chaired by a chairman appointed by the government.
25) Bernadotte was appointed vice chairman of the Swedish Red Cross in 1943.
26) He was appointed chairman of a similar commission by President Eisenhower in 1953.
27) Afterwards he was appointed chairman of the Banque Nationale de Paris.
28) Canon Frank Pullen has been appointed new chairman of the BCC.
How to use appoint chairman in a sentence29) The President, annually, shall appoint the chairman and fill the vacancies.
30) Furness' company became the largest shareholder, and he was appointed chairman .
31) Also in 1977, Gerald C. Meyers was appointed chairman and chief executive.
32) In April 2007 he was appointed interim chairman of Transparency International Kenya branch.
33) Eugenio H. Villareal is currently the Board chairman appointed since December 2012.
34) Previously , the President had the only say in appointing the chairman .
35) Our chairman is appointed by the company and is usually a senior management member.
36) After much speculation, Ralph Krueger was appointed chairman officially on 12 March 2014.
37) The Yang di-Pertuan Agong appoints the chairman and members of each council.
38) He was appointed chairman of Waterford Wedgwood U.K. plc on 19 June 1991.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appoint chairman
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appoint chairman with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appoint chairman
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appoint chairman in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appoint chairman.
20 examples of simple sentences of appoint chairman. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appoint chairman
Compound Sentences with appoint chairman
Complex Sentences with appoint chairman
Compound-Complex Sentences with appoint chairman