applicant organization in a sentence
1) ELIGIBLE applicants Community-based non-profit organizations are the only eligible applicants.
2) In May-July applicant organizations were audited by external accountants and worked on their final proposals.
3) A.3.4.1 Any applicant organization can request a review of a decision.
applicant organization example sentences4) Applicant organizations may submit more than one application, provided that each application is scientifically distinct.
5) May 9, 2013, by 5:00 PM local time of applicant organization .
6) Financial commitment from the applicant and the applicant's home organization is an expected component of participation.
7) Most proposals require a description of an applicant's organization to describe its past and present operations.
8) Applicant organizations are strongly encouraged to start the registration process at least 6 weeks prior to the application due date.
9) Authorized Representative: (Required) To be signed and dated by the authorized representative of the applicant organization .
10) How the applicant organization came to realize the problem exists, and what is currently being done about the problem.
11) Applications must be submitted under the authority of the Authorized organization Representative (AOR) at the applicant organization .
12) Once registered, the applicant's organization can then apply for any federal grant on the Grants.gov website.
13) Type of Applicant: (REQUIRED) Select the applicant organization "type" from the following drop down list.
14) If a foundation wants to reject a project, an applicant organization can simply be called on its lies; if the aim is to make a grant, the lies can remain unquestioned.
15) A formal notification in the form of a Notice of Award (NoA) will be provided to the applicant organization for successful applications.
example sentences with applicant organization16) Applicant organizations must complete the following registrations as described in the SF424 (R&R) Application Guide to be eligible to apply for or receive an award.
17) The policies, certifications and assurances listed in this section may or may not be applicable to the project, program, or type of applicant organization .
18) The NoA is the document authorizing the cooperative agreement award and will be sent through electronic mail to the applicant organization as listed on the SF 424.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of applicant organization
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of applicant organization with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with applicant organization
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word applicant organization in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with applicant organization.
20 examples of simple sentences of applicant organization. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of applicant organization
Compound Sentences with applicant organization
Complex Sentences with applicant organization
Compound-Complex Sentences with applicant organization