Certificate applicant in a sentence
1) The Certificate applicant must describe the emergency contingency plan.
2) The Certificate applicant must describe how the UAV system is being maintained.
3) The Certificate applicant will need to provide a description the maintainer(s) qualifications.
Certificate applicant example sentences4) The Certificate applicant must specify in the application the minimum weather conditions appropriate to the operation.
5) How has the Certificate applicant determined that both the air vehicle and the system are airworthy?
6) Validity of the SFOC is contingent upon the Certificate applicant coordinating with the applicable ATC agency.
7) Initially, the Certificate applicant can expect the SFOC to be issued for each specific mission.
8) The Certificate applicant must specify the minimum weather conditions appropriate to the operation -e.g. maximum wind limitations.
9) Inspectors should remind Certificate applicants that they should be seeking this approval simultaneously while making application for the SFOC .
10) The Certificate applicant must describe the method by which the Operation Manager will be contacted directly during the operation.
11) When the airspace being operated in is under military authority, the Certificate applicant will need permission from that authority.
12) The following list will assist Inspectors and Certificate applicants to reach a common understanding of UAV -related terms and definitions.
13) The Certificate applicant must provide a complete description of the unmanned air vehicle system, including all the pertinent flight data.
14) The Certificate applicant must describe the system in place to monitor and assess the weather in order to comply with the applicable weather minima.
15) Prior to submitting an application for an SFOC , it is recommended that Certificate applicants review Sections 1 and 2 of this staff instruction.
example sentences with Certificate applicant16) The Certificate applicant will need to be aware of any Ministerial Exemption(s) that may be in place for UAV operations.
17) The Certificate applicant must describe what security measures are in place to prevent interference with someone taking control or jamming the communication links.
18) The Certificate applicant must describe how they have determined that the air vehicle and the system are in a fit and safe state for flight - i.e. airworthy.
19) The Certificate applicant must describe the security plan for the area(s) of operation and for the areas to be overflown.
20) The Certificate applicant must provide their name, address, telephone and facsimile numbers, and any other pertinent contact information e.g. e-mail address.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Certificate applicant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Certificate applicant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Certificate applicant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Certificate applicant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Certificate applicant.
20 examples of simple sentences of Certificate applicant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Certificate applicant
Compound Sentences with Certificate applicant
Complex Sentences with Certificate applicant
Compound-Complex Sentences with Certificate applicant