asylum applicant in a sentence
1) First, why are asylum applicants under such suspicion?
2) Successful asylum applicants will be recognised as Refugees.
3) Neo-Nazi attacks on the hostels of asylum applicants continued.
4) G4S transports prisoners and asylum applicants between courts, police stations and custody centres.
asylum applicant example sentences5) First, an asylum applicant must establish that he or she fears persecution.
6) However, asylum applicants often flee without documentation of their persecution and without identity documents.
7) Finger-printing will be introduced for asylum applicants, to prevent multiple applications and fraudulent benefit claims.
8) In the case where an asylum application is manifestly unfounded, the asylum applicant may be refused entry.
9) Failed asylum applicants are most often deported, sometimes after imprisonment or detention, as in the United Kingdom.
10) The case reflects the broad, inclusionary due process protections extended on occasion by the federal courts to asylum applicants .
11) UNHCR provides legal aid to well selected asylum applicants through a project undertaken by an NGO called Future Worlds Center.
12) Others with limited legal status include persons paroled into the United States individually on humanitarian grounds, asylum applicants, and those awaiting adjustment of status.
13) Most asylum applicants have not only been granted work authorization while they await their hearings, they have also been extended broad procedural safeguards if their petitions are denied.
14) In addition to the social-group challenge is the challenge of nexus: An asylum applicant must show a direct link between his particular social group and his fear of persecution.
example sentences with asylum15) It is UNHCR's view, in line with Executive Committee Conclusion No. 58, that asylum applicants should cooperage with the authorities and not provide them with misleading information.
16) I know from first-hand experience about the excellent work that is done by a number of legal aid practices and law centres in supporting asylum applicants .
17) There may be occasions when it is quite right or entirely understandable that an asylum applicant did not make his claim until he had been here for some time.
18) It is not enough to say that most asylum applicants are deserving because they come from' unstable' or' strife-torn' countries.
19) The total in 1991 had been 256,112 asylum applicants, chiefly from Yugoslavia, Romania and Turkey (an increase of over 30 per cent on the 1990 figure of 193,063), and 221,995 ethnic Germans.
20) The high number of asylum applicants has caused difficulties for the welfare services to provide for the minimum reception conditions as set out in the Reception Condition Regulations of 2005.
21) Technically, an asylum applicant who has suffered past persecution meets the statutory criteria to receive a grant of asylum even if the applicant does not fear future persecution.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of asylum applicant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of asylum applicant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with asylum applicant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word asylum applicant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with asylum applicant.
20 examples of simple sentences of asylum applicant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of asylum applicant
Compound Sentences with asylum applicant
Complex Sentences with asylum applicant
Compound-Complex Sentences with asylum applicant