grant applicant in a sentence
1) The surveyor wrote to successful grant applicants touting for custom.
2) All grant applicants will be notified of the board's decision via e-mail.
3) To determine responsibility, DOL conducts a preaward review of all grant applicants .
grant applicant example sentences4) A charge may be made for provision of advice to commercial developers or grant applicants .
5) EPA recommends that potential grant applicants confer with State reviewers early in the facilities planning process.
6) If awarded a grant , applicants are typically notified by the Secretary of State in June.
7) There was, however, a strong correlation between the success of grant applicants and their satisfaction with the system.
8) EPA recommends that potential grant applicants obtain this review before initiation of design. § 35.2102 Water quality management planning.
9) Please note that due to a backlog of previous applications we are not accepting institutional educational grant applicants at this time.
10) Grant applicants are typically notified within a month following the Advisory Council meetings, which is held in April or May.
11) An article in ScienceInsider notes that the National Science Foundation (NSF) will start requiring every grant applicant to provide a data management plan.
12) Taxpayers will be shelling out $67 million for 105 "navigator grant applicants " who will explain the requirements of Obamacare to the huddled masses.
13) The grant applicant must document in the itemized budget plan the type of match to be applied and how it will be used.
14) The Summary - The summary clearly identifies the grant applicant , the problem or need being addressed, the project objectives and method for addressing the problem.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of grant applicant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of grant applicant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with grant applicant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word grant applicant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with grant applicant.
20 examples of simple sentences of grant applicant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of grant applicant
Compound Sentences with grant applicant
Complex Sentences with grant applicant
Compound-Complex Sentences with grant applicant