unsuccessful applicant in a sentence
1) An unsuccessful applicant could appeal to the regional committee.
2) Unsuccessful applicants are required to wait six months before reapplying.
3) Recruiters are aware of the disappointments unsuccessful applicants go through.
unsuccessful applicant example sentences4) Alliance Atlantis and Canwest were also unsuccessful applicants .
5) Unsuccessful applicants for the new jobs are identified as provisionally redundant.
6) The unsuccessful applicants included senior retail managers with more than 15 years ' experience.
7) The job holders were better educated and had better job contacts than the unsuccessful applicants .
8) Unsuccessful applicants will normally be expected to wait 12 months before resubmitting an application.
9) Unsuccessful applicants will then hear from us by email or UCAS track.
10) Successful as well as unsuccessful applicants are most critical about the comprehensiveness of the decision.
11) EPA anticipates notification to unsuccessful applicant (s) will be made via email or postal mail.
12) It was suggested that the assailants may actually have been unsuccessful applicants for the post of cook.
13) All applications will be acknowledged but we regret we are unable to provide feedback to unsuccessful applicants .
14) Compares voucher students achievement with that of unsuccessful applicants who returned to the Milwaukee Public Schools.
15) Many councils plan to refer the expected rising numbers of unsuccessful applicants to soup kitchens and other charities .
example sentences with unsuccessful applicant16) The Schedule also confers a right of appeal on an unsuccessful applicant or objector to the sheriff.
17) A waiting list will be drawn up of unsuccessful applicants , taking into account all the criteria above.
18) Rejection Letter Sample Do you need a sample rejection letter to send to unsuccessful applicants for your jobs?
19) Process the enquiries (applicants) with complete professionalism, including very sensitive and respectful treatment of all unsuccessful applicants .
20) Asylum seekers, particularly unsuccessful applicants , are increasingly held in detention centres, particularly in Europe and the US.
21) Unsuccessful applicants have even sued the State Bar-unsuccessfully-on the grounds that the exam is unnecessarily difficult.
22) However, Kingl says in some cases, employers choose not to notify the unsuccessful applicants to avoid being sued.
23) The HCIMA Careers Adviser will advise centres and will counsel unsuccessful applicants should the centre wish to refer individual cases to HCIMA.
24) One youngster who loved to recite to him felt utterly rejected when she heard him remark that 'some unsuccessful applicants were no better than this child'.
25) Finally, the response from unsuccessful applicants to donate their entry fee to our own charitable objectives has been greater this year than in any previous year.
26) Under this system, applicants are selected from a pool - rather than from a queue - allowing unsuccessful applicants to be removed quickly.
27) An unsuccessful applicant for an order under s34 cannot make a further application within six months unless the court grants leave (s91(17)).
28) The decision-making procedure While 92% of the successful applicants are broadly positive about the decision, for unsuccessful applicants that holds for just 13%.
How to use unsuccessful applicant in a sentence29) But the unsuccessful applicants were on average better educated and had more job experience than the typical welfare mother who would face term limits.
30) Unsuccessful applicants are generally notified within 30 days of the final funding decision and will receive a disapproval letter via e-mail or U.S. mail.
31) Unsuccessful job applications can be upsetting, so we try to be as helpful as we can in giving a bit of feedback to all unsuccessful applicants .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of unsuccessful applicant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of unsuccessful applicant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with unsuccessful applicant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word unsuccessful applicant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with unsuccessful applicant.
20 examples of simple sentences of unsuccessful applicant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of unsuccessful applicant
Compound Sentences with unsuccessful applicant
Complex Sentences with unsuccessful applicant
Compound-Complex Sentences with unsuccessful applicant