notify applicant in a sentence
1) applicants are notified of award decision within six weeks of application deadline.
2) The college usually notifies applicants of its decision without delay.
3) The applicant is notified that day at the testing site.
notify applicant example sentences4) Not all agencies notify applicants who were not awarded a grant.
5) Notify applicants on status of application. 2.
6) The Embassy will notify the applicant as soon as approval is obtained.
7) The department shall notify the applicant of the length of the extension.
8) Upon approval, the program office notifies applicants of approval or disapproval.
9) The bank must notify the applicant of the action taken within a reasonable time period.
10) Please note the timeline of reviewing and notifying applicants is estimated and dates may vary slightly.
11) However, I make it a priority to notify the non-selected applicants via e-mail.
12) The PIO will then notify the applicant of their decision, within set time limits.
13) They notified the applicant of their decision not to appeal by letter dated 23 November 1990.
14) If awarded a grant, applicants are typically notified by the Secretary of State in June.
15) PICA will notify applicants on the status of their proposal on or before 30 July 2014.
example sentences with notify applicant16) Examination is generally an iterative process, whereby the patent office notifies the applicant of its objection.
17) Every effort is made to notify applicants selected for an interview within one week of the closing date.
18) The ATL will notify applicants about the status of their application according to the schedule listed below.
19) The Admissions Unit will then notify the applicant about the Doctoral Committee's decision by email.
20) Our admissions process is rolling and we will begin to notify applicants of our decisions in mid December.
21) The Department usually makes its decisions by the end of April and notifies applicants by email shortly thereafter.
22) A.3.4.2 The Executive Director shall review the request and notify the applicant of his decision.
23) The Bank of Kyrgyzstan shall notify the applicant in writing of grounds of the preliminary permission or license denial.
24) Our Early Decision notification occurs by mid-December and Regular Decision applicants are notified on or near April 1st.
25) If the application is ineligible or deficient, the Program Administrator will notify the applicant and the Selected Jurisdictions.
26) If he determines that the application is not complete, he shall notify the applicant of the additional information required.
27) However, Kingl says in some cases, employers choose not to notify the unsuccessful applicants to avoid being sued.
28) Grant applicants are typically notified within a month following the Advisory Council meetings, which is held in April or May.
How to use notify applicant in a sentence29) Based on this report, the AMF notifies the applicant about its intention to refuse to grant or renew an authorization.
30) The Program Administrator will notify the applicant and the Selected Jurisdictions of the new deadlines and the reasons for any postponement.
31) The Joint Board shall enroll each applicant it determines has met the requirements of these regulations and shall so notify the applicant .
32) If building plans were acceptable, the applicant also was notified either verbally or in writing (Vittardi dep. 37).
33) Once the Commissioner has approved the application, the Department notifies the applicant that they can begin implementing their plan of operation.
34) The licensing authority must within the period established for the issuance of a license, notify the applicant of the decision to issue or refuse to issue a license.
35) Sometimes lost paperwork or other glitches can also lead the SSA to fail to notify an applicant that his or her case has been denied through an official notice of denial.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of notify applicant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of notify applicant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with notify applicant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word notify applicant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with notify applicant.
20 examples of simple sentences of notify applicant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of notify applicant
Compound Sentences with notify applicant
Complex Sentences with notify applicant
Compound-Complex Sentences with notify applicant