apocryphal story in a sentence
1) A sentimental image of this apocryphal story of Washington's youth.
2) A possibly apocryphal story suggests that Macaulay drank champagne in the interval.
3) There is an apocryphal story about Stanley Kubrick's Spartacus.
apocryphal story example sentences4) There is an apocryphal story that Berwick is (or recently was) technically at war with Russia.
5) This relates to an apocryphal story that Saint Patrick planted a yew tree there in the 5th century.
6) An apocryphal story has it that a cow started the Great Chicago Fire by kicking over a kerosene lamp.
7) Arrian and Plutarch claimed that Alexander was speechless by this point, implying that this was an apocryphal story .
8) This, however, is held to be an apocryphal story which may have been inspired by the above anecdote.
9) One apocryphal story involves the Emperor and his wife, Elisabeth of Bavaria, of the House of Wittelsbach.
10) The authors add an apocryphal story of how Hannibal planned and supervised the building of the new royal capital Artaxata.
11) ANSWER: It is my understanding that the experiment probably never took place, that is it is an apocryphal story .
12) The apocryphal story credits Betsy Ross for sewing the first flag from a pencil sketch handed to her by George Washington.
13) Or maybe that is an apocryphal story and she thought about delaying the journey for twenty-four hours because she had a hair appointment.
14) According to an apocryphal story he was stopped in the foyer and asked what advice he would give to an eager undergraduate embarking on a career.
15) An apocryphal story about France's slide from greatness goes back to the decision in 2005 on where to hold the 2012 Olympics.
example sentences with apocryphal story
example sentences with apocryphal story16) An apocryphal story exists that it was painted in one day and one night, though this is impossible given the quantity of layers in the picture.
17) In the early nineteenth century, a French pamphlet of celebrated women ("Femmes célèbres") introduced a possibly apocryphal story of du Châtelet's childhood.
18) Commenting on rumors about her life, Hunt said of an apocryphal story , "You must have read that on the internet.
19) This may be an apocryphal story but illustrates the importance of ensuring that your notes will be meaningful to others, even long after they are written.
20) According to a possibly apocryphal story , in the mayhem that followed the premiere performance a woman was heard shouting that Ravel was mad.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apocryphal story
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apocryphal story with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apocryphal story
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apocryphal story in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apocryphal story.
20 examples of simple sentences of apocryphal story. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apocryphal story
Compound Sentences with apocryphal story
Complex Sentences with apocryphal story
Compound-Complex Sentences with apocryphal story