apocryphal storey in a sentence
1) His astounding skills have been glorified in various apocryphal stories and anecdotes.
2) This led to the rise of many apocryphal stories and legends surrounding the harvesting process.
3) According to various apocryphal stories , the custom of touching glasses evolved from concerns about poisoning.
apocryphal storey example sentences4) Similar apocryphal stories exist of Pythagoras and Plato traveling to Egypt with no corroborating evidence.
5) As with many famous men in classical antiquity, his death inspired a number of apocryphal stories .
6) Countless folk historians have since added their own apocryphal stories , compounding the difficulty in separating fact from fiction.
7) Then, as now, there were apocryphal stories of a tunnel connecting the Priory with Faversham Abbey.
8) The best urban legends "hit us where we live," which is one of the reasons these apocryphal stories persist.
9) He left such matters to Rhodes and Robinson, to the point where several apocryphal stories emerged about his lack of control.
10) Somewhat apocryphal stories tell of Augustus pleading with Tiberius to stay, even going so far as to stage a serious illness.
11) Apocryphal stories about Washington's childhood include a claim that he skipped a silver dollar across the Potomac River at Mount Vernon.
12) Of course, apocryphal stories only proliferate about someone widely held in great affection; and in Runcorn's case the reason for the affection is not hard to find.
13) The apocryphal stories , in some instances, were understood to be "Gospel truth" on par with accounts found in Scripture.
14) Numerous apocryphal stories from his life have circulated among the group; some accounts have claimed that he gambled only as a means to reach others with his teachings.
15) The event that year was marred by violent thunderstorms, which led to apocryphal stories that the band had performed a rain dance in an effort to ruin the fair.
example sentences with apocryphal storey16) Apocryphal stories abound.
17) There are numerous informal acronyms, including various apocryphal stories concerning academic establishments, such as the "Cambridge University National Trust Society".
18) Apocryphal stories later portrayed Adams as masterminding Hancock's political rise so that the merchant's wealth could be used to further the Whig agenda.
19) No apocryphal stories .
20) Video Technology I just have to say the word " Smurfberries " and you 'll probably remember a similar apocryphal stories of in-app purchases gone totally out of control.
21) of the apocryphal channing stories , my fave is the one about the secret santa exchange, and the punchline goes "because they're watermelons, silly!"
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apocryphal storey
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apocryphal storey with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apocryphal storey
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apocryphal storey in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apocryphal storey.
20 examples of simple sentences of apocryphal storey. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apocryphal storey
Compound Sentences with apocryphal storey
Complex Sentences with apocryphal storey
Compound-Complex Sentences with apocryphal storey