aphorism in a sentence
1) The mirror "talked" predominantly in aphorisms .
2) The vital force is described in aphorism nine.
3) Aphorism 73 describes the divisions of acute disease.
aphorism example sentences4) Not quite an aphorism but very close.
5) His philosophy, expressed in brief aphorisms , is quite cryptic.
6) The same point is also stressed in aphorism 245.
7) He is known for his many sayings and aphorisms .
8) Its " aphorism " is: thesis, antithesis, synthesis.
9) The book's style moved easily between detailed instructions and neat aphorisms .
10) He begins his new review in aphorism 245.
11) Some of his aphorisms are not especially profound.
12) I have taken to writing and collecting aphorisms .
13) The work is a collection of aphorisms .
14) But yes, I must confess a weakness for aphorisms .
15) The aphorisms attracted little attention at the time of publication.
example sentences with aphorism16) The evening inspired a few of the aphorisms that follow.
17) This is one of Letterman's aphorisms .
18) Vide the secondary part of aphorism 246 in five parts.
19) Has the art of the aphorism expired entirely in modern Britain?
20) As an Chinese aphorism stated: disaster come from eating habit.
21) Karl Marx's favourite historical aphorism was "history is whole cloth".
22) This makes a great difference in the meaning of his aphorism .
23) Perhaps the same aphorism could be said of our body.
24) Hahnemann sheds light on the situation in aphorism 246.
25) The former have written aphorisms , the latter maxims.
26) Beyond the elegant aphorism , what's the evidence?
27) Hahnemann sheds light on this subject in aphorism 246.
28) That's why so many are derived from common expressions or aphorisms .
How to use aphorism in a sentence29) It was merely "snippets", as he called his aphorisms .
30) In the old aphorism , nature is always self-similar.
31) He occasionally lapsed into moralization and aphorism .
32) Do you have any more aphorisms to send me?
33) Many proverbs and aphorisms contradict each other.
34) A popular aphorism used for predicting solubility is ""like dissolves like"".
35) Acute disease is described in aphorism 72 of the Organon.
36) But yes, I ust confess a weakness for aphorisms .
37) This is stated in aphorism 77 of the Organon.
38) Most of her aphorisms concern the nature of time and reality.
39) This might be considered to be a satire and an aphorism .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aphorism
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aphorism with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aphorism
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aphorism in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aphorism.
20 examples of simple sentences of aphorism. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aphorism
Compound Sentences with aphorism
Complex Sentences with aphorism
Compound-Complex Sentences with aphorism