aphorist in a sentence
1) The seventeenth century French aphorist La Rochefoucauld, was an explorer of such hidden motives, of the operations of what he calls 'Self Love'.
2) In many ways, Jean Baudrillard was a modern day Nietzsche: a difficult nihilist and sometimes obscure aphorist - a quintessential Romantic who declared the end of days.
3) Karl Kraus (April 28, 1874 - June 12, 1936) was an Austrian writer and journalist, known as a satirist, essayist, aphorist , playwright and poet.
aphorist example sentences4) To be modernist, a post-war French aphorist once remarked, is to mess about with what cannot be mended (' bricoler dans l'incurable ').
5) "And not even a Twitter aphorist .
6) "I guess I want to see myself as an aphorist ," Jarosinski said.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aphorist
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aphorist with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aphorist
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aphorist in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aphorist.
20 examples of simple sentences of aphorist. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aphorist
Compound Sentences with aphorist
Complex Sentences with aphorist
Compound-Complex Sentences with aphorist