aphasia in a sentence
1) Aphasias are responsible for many sentence comprehension deficits.
2) The effect of receptive aphasia on understanding is much more severe.
3) This finding was expected as the group has relatively mild aphasia .
aphasia example sentences4) The most common cause of expressive aphasia is stroke.
5) Aphasias are also seen in many elder adults.
6) What are the different types of aphasia ?
7) Aphasia is dysfunction characterized by loss of ability to communicate verbally.
8) Pharmaceutical therapy remains an important area of study in aphasia treatment.
9) Patients were classified into three groups according to severity of aphasia .
10) Aphasia affects both the expression and reception of language.
11) There are two proposed theoretical views generally taken to approach bilingual aphasia .
12) Expressive aphasia causes moderate difficulties for language understanding.
13) More serious symptoms of the illness can include paralysis or aphasia .
14) A blockage in the middle cerebral artery could result in aphasia .
15) Currently, there is no standard treatment for expressive aphasia .
example sentences with aphasia16) Damage to areas that process language can lead to aphasia .
17) Aphasias can be divided into primary and secondary cognitive processes.
18) Programmed instruction had some clinical success in aphasia rehabilitation.
19) Donepezil has shown a potential for helping chronic aphasia .
20) Time reference through verb inflection in Turkish agrammatic aphasia .
21) Aphasia is a general diagnosis for communication disorders resulting from brain damage.
22) Severity of expressive aphasia varies among patients.
23) My husband has aphasia and refuses to understand what I say.
24) Nine participants with non-fluent aphasia took part in our research studies.
25) Pitres said in aphasia , the intellect is not systematically impaired.
26) Many of these can be attributed to aphasias .
27) Fentanyl use has also been associated with aphasia .
28) A case of acute verbal aphasia followed through the various stages of recovery.
How to use aphasia in a sentence29) A lesion here will case Wernicke's aphasia .
30) Errors made in agrammatism depend on the severity of aphasia .
31) All three of them influenced Pick's work on aphasia .
32) Carol Maloney developed aphasia after her stroke .
33) Traumatic aphasia : Its syndromes, psychology and treatment.
34) Typically, aphasia begins with word-finding difficulties.
35) Luria (1966) referred to this syndrome as dynamic aphasia .
36) Oncoming aphasia convinces her of the need to record her memoirs.
37) Global aphasia -inability to produce or understand speech.
38) For example, many sufferers of expressive aphasia struggle with Wh- sentences.
39) Aphasia is usually caused by brain damage, most commonly caused by stroke.
40) This kind of spoken language production is characteristic of Broca's aphasia .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aphasia
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aphasia with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aphasia
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aphasia in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aphasia.
20 examples of simple sentences of aphasia. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aphasia
Compound Sentences with aphasia
Complex Sentences with aphasia
Compound-Complex Sentences with aphasia