Apia in a sentence
1) Apia consists of some 45 individual, independent villages.
2) There is no city administration for Apia .
3) In 1847, a consular office was inaugurated in Apia .
Apia example sentences4) She reached Apia on 3 May and remained there six days.
5) Apia's average temperature for the year is 26 degrees Celsius.
6) Apia features a tropical rainforest climate with consistent temperatures throughout the year.
7) The following week she played at the 2012 Apia International Sydney.
8) He made the quarterfinals in the Apia International Sydney.
9) Kvitova next played at 2014 Apia International Sydney.
10) Jack and Russ move their team to Apia , Samoa.
11) The 1889 Apia cyclone increased in ferocity over the next two days.
12) In addition to private service subscriptions, multiple internet cafés are present in Apia .
13) Wozniacki then competed at the Apia International Sydney.
14) Wozniacki's first WTA event was the Apia International Sydney.
15) Apia , rather than Pago Pago developed as a trading station.
example sentences with Apia16) Then, he entered at the 2013 Apia International Sydney through qualifying rounds.
17) Albert Wendt is a Samoan novelist and poet born in Apia in 1939.
18) The chameleon has also come to Apia and pleasures itself by killing people.
19) She made it through the qualifying draw at the 2014 Apia International Sydney tournament.
20) Makarova started her year at the 2012 Apia International Sydney where she qualified.
21) Apia hosted the Oceania region's qualification matches for the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
22) Advisory Mission, 28 October - 11 November, Apia , Samoa.
23) Old train tracks for transporting cane can be seen at some plantations east of Apia .
24) The ensemble believes that cross-city collaborations help to broaden access to Apia communities and resources.
25) The ship then proceeded to Apia in German Samoa, arriving on 22 July.
26) Apia is situated on a natural harbour at the mouth of the Vaisigano River.
27) Felt at Apia , Western Samoa.
28) Within six hours, the medical landing party assigned to Apia and their stores were ashore.
How to use Apia in a sentence29) Apia is served by a good road network, which is generally kept reasonably well maintained.
30) She entered the harbor at Apia on the island of Upolu on 19 October.
31) August 5 Apia Samoa Temple opens, the first in the smaller Pacific island groups.
32) Tomic's first official tournament for the year was the Apia International in Sydney.
33) The Bryan brothers began 2014 attempting to defend their title at the 2014 Apia International Sydney.
34) Apia : Government of Samoa.
35) Polynesian Airlines has its headquarters in the Samoa National Provident Fund Building in Apia .
36) In the same year the German consul in Wellington visited the Nazi HQ in Apia .
37) Stops included the Mariana Islands, Truk, and Apia in German Samoa.
38) Lawrence Moore Warner, lately Honorary British Representative, Apia , Western Samoa.
39) In the second round, Stosur defeated Apia International champion Tsvetana Pironkova in straight sets.
40) She pulled out of the qualifying draw for the 2013 Apia International Sydney with a virus.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Apia
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Apia with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Apia
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Apia in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Apia.
20 examples of simple sentences of Apia. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Apia
Compound Sentences with Apia
Complex Sentences with Apia
Compound-Complex Sentences with Apia