aphasic in a sentence
1) Recovery of languages varies across aphasic patients.
2) It is agreed upon, that aphasics suffer from perceptual deficits.
3) We listen to Dad, almost accustomed to his aphasic communication.
aphasic example sentences4) Several types of programmed stimulation for aphasics have been developed by other therapists.
5) Diffferential recovery in maning in bilingual aphasics .
6) In the aphasic polyglot, which language returns first, and why?
7) He was left on a ventilator for two days, aphasic and paralyzed.
8) The relative frequency of left and right sided lesions among the total aphasic population is calculated.
9) Monika Jungblut's chapter presents her findings of a controlled study with aphasic patients.
10) Spontaneous recovery of language ability has been documented in patients who became aphasic following a stroke.
11) Agrammatic aphasic patients (see Agrammatism) were tested with the AGL paradigm.
12) Past studies have suggested that BPO pantomimes may allow aphasics to avoid an impaired cognitive function.
13) Few retrospective or prospective studies have examined the nature of chronic aphasic symptoms following brain tumour resection.
14) After language testing, 9 subjects were considered to have normal language ability while 18 were considered aphasic .
15) Receptive aphasic patients mostly suffer from lexical-semantic difficulties, but also have difficulties in comprehension tasks.
example sentences with aphasic16) Some of the more common ones are in the language acquisition of children, aphasics and multilinguals.
17) In subsequent studies it was shown that there are more sinistral aphasics with left than right hemisphere lesions.
18) This all means that aphasic patients might benefit from learning how to speech read (lip reading).
19) While AOS involves the motor planning or processing stage of speech, aphasic disorders can involve other language processes.
20) How to engage the right brain hemisphere in aphasics without even singing: Evidence for two paths of speech recovery.
21) The greatest difficulty for aphasics is in the visual-only condition showing that they use more auditory stimuli in speech perception.
22) For example, researchers can investigate and simulate the lexical access systems under various states of damage without using aphasic people.
23) Expressive aphasic patients suffer from more regular rule governed principles in forming sentences, which is closely related to Alzheimer patients.
24) In general, an individual Broca's aphasic is likely to show only some subset of the six symptoms listed above.
25) Agraphia has two main subgroupings: central (" aphasic ") agraphia and peripheral ("nonaphasic") agraphia.
26) One perplexing feature of this conclusion is that since the late nineteenth century far fewer children with right hemisphere lesions are aphasic .
27) The tumor caused Merman to became aphasic and, as her illness progressed, she lost her hair and her face swelled.
28) Although we have illustrated this point with reference to Broca's aphasia, it is generally true for all the aphasic syndromes.
How to use aphasic in a sentence29) A number of studies purported to show that, unlike Broca's patients, children are often severely aphasic after right hemisphere lesions.
30) It is well known from the studies of Broca's and Wernicke's aphasics , that language is definitely located in the left hemisphere, at least generally speaking.
31) A lot of data come from the monolingual aphasics , and of curse from the bilinguals aphasics that were tested only in one language.
32) A lot of data come from the monolingual aphasics, and of curse from the bilinguals aphasics that were tested only in one language.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aphasic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aphasic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aphasic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aphasic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aphasic.
20 examples of simple sentences of aphasic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aphasic
Compound Sentences with aphasic
Complex Sentences with aphasic
Compound-Complex Sentences with aphasic