aphotic in a sentence
1) The relevance of "dark" ( aphotic ) abiotic transformations varies by pesticide.
2) The bottommost zone, below the euphotic zone, is called the aphotic zone.
3) The benthic zones are aphotic and correspond to the three deepest zones of the deep-sea.
aphotic example sentences4) Sometimes people divide the midnight zone into two zones: the aphotic zone and the abyss .
5) The aphotic zone can be subdivided into three different vertical regions, based on depth and temperature.
6) The bathypelagic and abyssopelagic zones are aphotic , meaning that no light penetrates this area of the ocean.
7) The last zone is the aphotic zone . No sunlight reaches this zone, so there are no plants.
8) Much of the aphotic zone's energy is supplied by the open ocean in the form of detritus.
9) Changes in primary production in the photic zone are expected to alter the standing stocks in the food-limited aphotic zone.
10) The off shore areas may be called the pelagic zone, and the aphotic zone may be called the profundal zone.
11) The pelagic part of the aphotic zone can be further divided into regions that succeed each other vertically according to temperature .
12) Extending from the bottom of the photic zone down to the seabed is the aphotic zone, a region of perpetual darkness.
13) This is the uppermost aphotic zone from 200 to 1000 m deep where little light penetrates and the temperature gradient is even and gradual with little seasonal variation.
14) The last zone is the aphotic or midnight zone . No sunlight reaches this zone and it can reach depths of close to 20,000 feet.
15) Life forms which inhabit the aphotic zone are often capable of movement upwards through the water column into the photic zone for feeding.
example sentences with aphotic16) In general, the deep sea is considered to start at the aphotic zone, the point where sunlight loses its power of transference through the water.
17) The disphotic zone extends to about 3,300 feet (about 1,000 m) deep (this is where the aphotic zone begins).
18) Aphotic Mote - Portal (7's before 2008, 8's after)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aphotic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aphotic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aphotic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aphotic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aphotic.
20 examples of simple sentences of aphotic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aphotic
Compound Sentences with aphotic
Complex Sentences with aphotic
Compound-Complex Sentences with aphotic