aphelion in a sentence
1) The perihelion and aphelion are points on the orbit.
2) Its farthest position is called aphelion , which occurs in early July.
3) Aphelion of the initial comet orbit lies near the orbit of Jupiter.
aphelion example sentences4) Perihelion presently occurs around January 3, while aphelion is around July 4.
5) Between the aphelia of Jovian years 15 and 16 are two minima.
6) If Jack followed the human path, aphelion kills Ridley to prevent this.
7) As it moves in the opposite direction, the planet is farther at aphelion .
8) Mars passed an aphelion in March 2010 and its perihelion in March 2011.
9) The perihelion distance is 29.81 au;the aphelion distance is 30.33 au.
10) Summer there happens to occur near aphelion in the current stage of Milankovitch cycles .
11) At aphelion ; at perihelion, .
12) Comets whose aphelia are near a major planet's orbit are called its "family".
13) The next aphelion came in February 2012 and the next perihelion came in January 2013.
14) On February 18, 2005, "Hayabusa" passed aphelion at 1.7 AU.
15) Aphelion flies south, in the same direction that Ridley went, so Jack follows.
example sentences with aphelion16) Its aphelion is only half that of Sedna's, at 400-500 AU.
17) Increasing the eccentricity lengthens the time spent near aphelion and shortens the time near perihelion.
18) A planet in an elliptical orbit around the Sun is furthest from the Sun at aphelion .
19) Indeed, Bullialdus maintained the sun's force was attractive at aphelion and repulsive at perihelion.
20) The inclination of the ecliptic is then large, but Mercury is not close to aphelion .
21) Around summer days are longer than winter days, because it occurs differences of perihelion and aphelion .
22) It passed aphelion in early 1992, and is currently more than 50 AU from the Sun.
23) The difference between perihelion an aphelion is not so big that it effects the total continuos picture .
24) The four consortia in the school are aphelion , iSpark, Ortus and ProEd.
25) Types are: A. Minima that occur when Jupiter is clearly nearer its aphelion than its perihelion.
26) Dust storms are most common during perihelion, when the planet receives 40 percent more sunlight than during aphelion .
27) In modern times, Earth's perihelion occurs around January 3, and the aphelion around July 4.
28) Aphelion is similar, with its glowering guitar patterns given a paradoxical grace by the rolling, flowing tempo.
How to use aphelion in a sentence29) I. 403 The Place of the aphelion or Perihelion of the Earth. 1796 H. Hunter tr.
30) The double perihelia and aphelia are an effect of the motion of the sun about the solar system barycenter.
31) At present, perihelion occurs during the southern hemisphere's summer, and aphelion is reached during the southern winter.
32) If Jack followed the non-human path, he is able to prevent Ridley's death, and defeats aphelion .
33) As the northern hemisphere is pointed towards the sun only at aphelion , the sky there would likely remain blue.
34) The aphelion refers specifically to orbits around the Sun, and is equivalent to the apoapsis of a general orbit.
35) Thus, ten thousand years from now Earth's northern winter will occur at aphelion and northern summer at perihelion.
36) The minima of the cycles 2 and 18 are nearly at even length after the perihelion, nearer the aphelion .
37) The Sun is moving in the plane of galaxy in the direction of the arrow from aphelion to perihelion approximately.
38) C. Minima that occur when Jupiter is clearly nearer its perihelion than its aphelion , i.e. nearer than 2 years.
39) Its aphelion , or farthest distance from the Sun, is 35 AU (roughly the distance of Pluto).
40) In all of these modes, the second focal point of the ellipse can be computed instead of the aphelion .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aphelion
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aphelion with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aphelion
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aphelion in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aphelion.
20 examples of simple sentences of aphelion. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aphelion
Compound Sentences with aphelion
Complex Sentences with aphelion
Compound-Complex Sentences with aphelion