aperture priority in a sentence
1) It is best to set the camera for aperture priority .
2) Camera mode was aperture priority using TTL flash.
3) Aperture priority is a semi-automatic shooting mode used in cameras.
aperture priority example sentences4) You can choose manual settings, shutter priority, or aperture priority .
5) In most cases Lensbaby lenses require aperture priority or fully manual mode.
6) Maybe not interesting for people who 'always use aperture priority '.
7) Another feature Nikon had to include due to aperture priority is the exposure compensation dial.
8) Go to aperture priority manual mode ("A" on Nikon) 2.
9) Want to stick with that setting for longer, then switch to aperture priority .
10) Other, numeric settings are used for manual aperture modes- aperture priority and full manual mode.
11) Full metering functionality is maintained however, as are some automated shooting modes ( aperture priority ).
12) Aperture priority .(A) You set the aperture and the camera will automatically select the corresponding shutter speed.
13) And not only is RAW mode unavailable, manual exposure control is limited too, to aperture priority and exposure compensation.
14) Under aperture priority , set an f- stop of 16 and even the jack-in-the-box in the background will be in focus.
15) Stop-down aperture priority thus tends to be the exposure mode of choice (which I find works well on my Lumix G1).
example sentences with aperture priority16) As for manual controls, you've got the usual suspects: program, shutter priority, aperture priority , and full manual.
17) What appeared to be a shutter speed dial on autoexposure M-series SLRs was actually the exposure mode dial: AUTO meant aperture priority and M was for manual.
18) The F100fd does not contain aperture priority or shutter priority modes, hence it cannot be considered a successor of the F11, F30, F31, F50 models.
19) In aperture priority , for example, the typical layout gives aperture control on the rear thumbwheel and exposure sensitivity control on the front thumbwheel.
20) Now the camera is set up to give me the colour I like I simply use the exposure compensation dial and aperture priority to get what I want .
21) For the first time, photographers can use Art Filters in all shooting modes: shutter priority, aperture priority , manual and program auto modes for expanded control.
22) The FD/FL lens must be manually focused and metering is done with aperture priority .
23) Aperture priority (Av) - ranges from f2.0 to f8.0, with plenty of stops along the way
24) I usually set the camera wide open on aperture priority , and try to get the shutter speed up quite a bit (1/1000 th ) by increasing the ISO to maybe 800 if necessary.
25) The K2/K2 DMD was the top-of-the-line model with aperture priority ; the KX, the full-featured manual mechanical model; the KM, the basic manual mechanical model.
26) Has TTL exposure, aperture priority and manual exposure, electronic shutter and two mechanical speeds of 1/60 and 1/125.
27) Aperture priority will raise the ISO all the way to the maximum before lowering shutter speed under 1/60 with any lens or focal length!
28) My reaction to the M7 is that it is indeed an improvement over the M6 in several ways and aperture priority only being one small part of it...
How to use aperture priority in a sentence29) The M7 is the only camera I'm aware of which makes working in aperture priority with these dark or light subjects a real pleasure. [...]
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aperture priority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aperture priority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aperture priority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aperture priority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aperture priority.
20 examples of simple sentences of aperture priority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aperture priority
Compound Sentences with aperture priority
Complex Sentences with aperture priority
Compound-Complex Sentences with aperture priority