aperture stop in a sentence
1) The aperture stop is an important element in most optical designs.
2) Note that the aperture stop is not necessarily the smallest stop in the system.
3) This means that the optical image of the actual aperture stop is set at infinity.
aperture stop example sentences4) It was known in the 1500s that an aperture stop would improve lens image quality.
5) A device called a diaphragm usually serves as the aperture stop , and controls the aperture.
6) Sometimes stops and diaphragms are called apertures, even when they are not the aperture stop of the system.
7) Then use a filter and aperture stops to allow them to transfer heat only by radiation in a given passband.
8) In context of photography or machine vision, aperture refers to the diameter of the aperture stop of a photographic lens.
9) Most lenses have an adjustable diaphragm, which changes the size of the aperture stop and thus the entrance pupil size.
10) In fact, all that's really necessary at plane S is a small aperture stop to limit rays to narrow bundles.
11) The aperture stop of a photographic lens can be adjusted to control the amount of light reaching the film or image sensor.
12) Reversing the lens caused severe spherical aberration so it needed a narrow aperture stop in front of the lens to control this.
13) Magnification and demagnification by lenses and other elements can cause a relatively large stop to be the aperture stop for the system.
14) If optical performance improvement is desired by stopping down, it is possible to simply make a circular aperture stop that goes in front of the lens.
15) It is still defined as the focal length __FORMULA__ of an objective divided by its diameter __FORMULA__ or by the diameter of an aperture stop in the system.
example sentences with aperture stop16) In astronomy, the diameter of the aperture stop (called the "aperture") is a critical parameter in the design of a telescope.
17) The biological pupil of the eye is its aperture in optics nomenclature; the iris is the diaphragm that serves as the aperture stop .
18) In addition to an aperture stop , a photographic lens may have one or more "field stops", which limit the system's field of view.
19) For example, in a telescope the aperture stop is typically the edges of the objective lens or mirror (or of the mount that holds it).
20) In general, these structures are called stops, and the aperture stop is the stop that determines the ray cone angle, or equivalently the brightness, at an image point.
21) If the system be entirely behind the aperture stop , then this is itself the entrance pupil ("front stop"); if entirely in front, it is the exit pupil ("back stop").
22) All rays which issue from O and pass through the aperture stop also pass through the entrance and exit pupils, since these are images of the aperture stop .
23) This hole is termed the "stop" or "diaphragm"; Abbe used the term " aperture stop " for both the hole and the limiting margin of the lens.
24) In both cases, the size of the aperture stop is constrained by things other than the amount of light admitted; however:
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aperture stop
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aperture stop with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aperture stop
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aperture stop in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aperture stop.
20 examples of simple sentences of aperture stop. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aperture stop
Compound Sentences with aperture stop
Complex Sentences with aperture stop
Compound-Complex Sentences with aperture stop