aperture setting in a sentence
1) The exposure article explains aperture settings .
2) Aperture setting on any aperture priority auto camera should be at least f8.
3) I like shooting landscapes however am getting a tide confused with aperture , shutter speed settings .
aperture setting example sentences4) But, could new aperture settings allow the PS3 to play the rivals format?
5) Aperture settings are usually not continuously variable; instead the diaphragm has typically 5-10 discrete settings.
6) On a camera, the aperture setting is usually adjusted in discrete steps, known as f-stops.
7) Write down the focal length and aperture setting of the lens as well as exposure values in seconds.
8) You can play around with the DOF and aperture settings until you get your entire subject in focus.
9) The TCL-X100 delivers high image quality even at the F2.0 wide aperture setting , retaining the original optical characteristics.
10) The pattern is directly related to the effective image area from the exit window of the Varamat lens, the focal length of lens and in some cases, the aperture setting .
11) You could be in the same conditions, and on three different cameras, you would need three different ISO, shutter, and aperture settings .
12) On many cameras, aperture settings are provided, or marked on a continuous scale, with f ratios ("f stops") at successive powers of the square root of 2.
13) Aperture settings are on a ring mounted on the left lens, apertures go from f3.5 to f16 with all whole f stops marked.
14) The CATS flash equipment was for the later electronic Canon F1 New (1981) and it allowed aperture settings from the camera to be communicated to the flash unit.
15) G lenses retain the mechanical diaphragm coupling of other Nikkors, but the aperture setting can only be controlled by the camera body.
example sentences with aperture setting16) The numbers used to label the aperture settings on cameras therefore form a series of numbers with a ratio of 2: 1, 1.4, 2, 2.8, 4, 5.6, 8, 11, 16, 22, 32.
17) It permits the photographer to select an aperture setting and let the camera to decide the shutter speed and sometimes also ISO sensitivity for the correct exposure.
18) Aperture settings are adjusted more frequently in still photography, where variations in depth of field are used to produce a variety of special effects.
19) I have had my a7 since the day they came out and haven't ran into the issue yet with with lot of hand held night shooting, which means wider aperture settings .
20) We especially like the new option to view each photo's metadata, including which camera an image was shot with, aperture setting and more.
21) The lens features manual focus and aperture setting , offers up to 12mm of shift and 8.5° of tilt, and is designed for full frame cameras.
22) Some nice features include a continuous focus control from 9 inches to 32 inches, with depth of field indicator for the three aperture settings , f:22, f:16 and f:11.
23) The C-2500L has a 36-110mm zoom lens which, like the P1's, only has two possible aperture settings .
24) It has only two possible aperture settings , and manages F2.8 or F5.6 at full wide angle and F3.3 or F9.6 at full telephoto.
25) Here , the aperture setting is crippled.
26) " Specialty low-light lens designed for maximum sharpness at the widest aperture setting .
27) and slow ) but miss the ability to control focus while keeping fairly large aperture settings .
28) Add in that f/2.8 aperture setting when shooting at the long-end of the zoom and the resulting blurred background effect looks great too.
How to use aperture setting in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aperture setting
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aperture setting with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aperture setting
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aperture setting in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aperture setting.
20 examples of simple sentences of aperture setting. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aperture setting
Compound Sentences with aperture setting
Complex Sentences with aperture setting
Compound-Complex Sentences with aperture setting