aperture in a sentence
1) The handle also contains integrated aperture sights.
2) Two types of aperture dates are used.
3) This simulation is called the synthetic aperture .
aperture example sentences4) The aperture has a sharp outer lip.
5) Camera film is supplied ready mounted in aperture cards.
6) Target aperture sights are designed for maximum precision.
7) That slow aperture on zoom is really painful.
8) This is why lens aperture is so useful.
9) You select the shutter speed and aperture yourself.
10) Separate graphs show results at f8 and full aperture .
11) How will decreasing aperture affect your shutter speed?
12) This technique is known as aperture synthesis or synthesis imaging.
13) A physically simpler design combines the intake and exhaust aperture .
14) The aperture size controls how much light enters the camera.
15) The door contains the aperture or posting slot.
example sentences with aperture16) The cost of such systems therefore scales significantly with aperture size.
17) But seriously spending 1800$ on a variable aperture zoom?
18) Select an aperture from fog table 2.
19) The aerial array was mounted above the fourth aperture back.
20) The frame surrounds the purse's aperture .
21) More modern methods usually involve small aperture nets and purse seining.
22) Even scenes using larger apertures benefit from "layered elements".
23) A second important factor is the aperture of the lens.
24) The higher the shutter speed, the smaller aperture .
25) The shutter speed and aperture can be adjusted separately.
26) You select both the aperture and the shutter speed.
27) This works against you because the smaller aperture means less light.
28) Old fashioned box with just an aperture .
How to use aperture in a sentence29) This causes the aperture to fill with solder paste.
30) In all cases, the shell aperture is white.
31) As photographers know, focal errors increase as aperture increases.
32) This format has several advantages as opposed to the aperture format.
33) The aperture format is used in most commercial Coulter counters.
34) These include an aperture format and a flow cell format.
35) Imaging lenses also differ in aperture and focal length.
36) The aperture stop is an important element in most optical designs.
37) It is inserted into the instrument near its aperture .
38) An explanation of their operation is given in synthetic aperture sonar.
39) The aperture of the shell is very wide and .
40) Variable aperture lenses are cheap and easy to make.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aperture
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aperture with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aperture
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aperture in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aperture.
20 examples of simple sentences of aperture. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aperture
Compound Sentences with aperture
Complex Sentences with aperture
Compound-Complex Sentences with aperture