aperture size in a sentence
1) The aperture size controls how much light enters the camera.
2) The cost of such systems therefore scales significantly with aperture size .
3) Around 1880, photographers realized that aperture size affected depth of field.
aperture size example sentences4) This concept is also used in photography when changing the aperture size .
5) The internal volume of the shell, shell weight, and aperture size are all important.
6) Furthermore, every theater chain had their own house aperture plate size in which the picture was projected.
7) One of the unique features of drum scanners is the ability to control sample area and aperture size independently.
8) The laser beam profiler's effective aperture size is three orders of magnitude smaller than that of an iris.
9) They are compact and portable for their aperture size and are reasonably priced because they are popular and mass-produced.
10) It is recommended that screening at less than around 5mm aperture size is normally performed on perfectly dry materials.
11) Both HD-DVD and Blu-Ray DVD lasers have the same laser wavelength, but just read at different aperture sizes .
12) Lenses for smaller sensor cameras rarely have true available aperture sizes much larger than 2.8 or much smaller than 5.6.
13) Aperture size should be smaller than the pad size to avoid the excess solder paste or production of solder balls.
14) A 10-20% reduction in aperture size as compared to the pad size is typical to minimize solder balls.
15) The specifications for a given lens typically include the maximum and minimum aperture sizes , for example, 1.4-22.
example sentences with aperture size16) The main drawback of the aperture mode is that the small aperture size reduces the signal intensity and is difficult to fabricate.
17) Mathematically, the diffraction pattern is characterized by the wavelength of light illuminating the circular aperture, and the aperture's size .
18) Because of this limitation on aperture size in amateur refractors, they can't see or record objects as faint as can be detected with a telescope with a larger objective.
19) If the condenser has a graduated scale on the periphery, then it is a simple task to set the aperture size each time an objective is changed.
20) Pre-treatments: It is recommended to prescreen oversize materials that are larger than a 5 mm aperture size to prevent damaging the equipment.
21) With anastigmat image quality achieved, attention next turned to increasing aperture size to allow photography in lower light or with faster shutter speeds.
22) Depth of field (not to be confused with depth of focus) is determined by the aperture size and the focal distance.
23) Four variables are available to the photographer to obtain the desired effect: lighting, film speed, f-number ( aperture size ), and shutter speed (exposure time).
24) The degree of soft-focus effect is determined by either aperture size or special disks that fit into the lens to modify the aperture shape.
25) Equivalent exposures can be made using a large aperture size with a fast shutter speed and a small aperture with a slow shutter.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aperture size
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aperture size with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aperture size
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aperture size in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aperture size.
20 examples of simple sentences of aperture size. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aperture size
Compound Sentences with aperture size
Complex Sentences with aperture size
Compound-Complex Sentences with aperture size