antishock in a sentence
1) Will try this weekend to make some pictures with antishock .
2) Antishock ': instantly identifies and minimizes impulse sound characteristics of sudden unsettling sounds that often cause discomfort.
3) Caesium salts have been evaluated as antishock reagents to be used following the administration of arsenical drugs.
antishock example sentences4) Antishock TM filters out sudden, concussive noises like a breaking plate that would normally send other hearing aid wearers through the roof.
5) Antishock phase : When the threat or stressor is identified or realized, the body starts to respond and is in a state of alarm.
6) The Alpiner '4' is a professional Alpine watch featuring the 4 sports properties 1) Antimagnetic, 2) Antishock , 3) Water-resistant, and 4) Stainless steel case.
7) Alarm is the first stage, which is divided into two phases: the shock phase and the antishock phase. [ 58 ]
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antishock
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antishock with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antishock
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antishock in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antishock.
20 examples of simple sentences of antishock. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antishock
Compound Sentences with antishock
Complex Sentences with antishock
Compound-Complex Sentences with antishock