antiscorbutic in a sentence
1) It also functions as an aperient, depurative, and antiscorbutic .
2) Considered antiscorbutic , diuretic, emmenagogue, febrifuge, hypnotic, stomachic and vermifuge.
3) Young alfalfa shoots have been used as food for louis vuitton outlet authentic humans and have antiscorbutic properties.
antiscorbutic example sentences4) He suspected it to be the antiscorbutic factor but could not prove it without a biological assay.
5) The French gardeners cultivated radish, lettuce and cress so they could have fresh greens, which was an antiscorbutic as well.
6) Even cooking fresh meat did not entirely destroy its antiscorbutic properties, especially as many cooking methods failed to bring all the meat to high temperature.
7) In honor of the compound's antiscorbutic properties, Haworth and Szent-Györgyi now proposed the new name of "a-scorbic acid" for the compound.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antiscorbutic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antiscorbutic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antiscorbutic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antiscorbutic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antiscorbutic.
20 examples of simple sentences of antiscorbutic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antiscorbutic
Compound Sentences with antiscorbutic
Complex Sentences with antiscorbutic
Compound-Complex Sentences with antiscorbutic