antisense in a sentence
1) Other promising treatments rely on antisense technology.
2) The stronger signal observed with the antisense probe indicates transcription.
3) The antisense sequence reduced endogenous FAU expression.
antisense example sentences4) Antisense drugs can be designed to treat a wide range of diseases.
5) The repair process uses mirror-image sequences of RNA, called antisense RNA.
6) PRO 051 is a string of nucleic acids called an antisense oligonucleotide.
7) An antisense structural type that has proven especially valuable in research is morpholino antisense.
8) An antisense structural type that has proven especially valuable in research is morpholino antisense .
9) Two evolving therapies for blocking or modifying gene expression are antisense therapy and RNA interference.
10) NUDT6 transcripts are often designated FGF-AS (FGF antisense ).
11) These hybrid oligonucleotide molecules combine the beneficial properties of conventional RNAi and antisense technologies.
12) Antisense oligonucleotides were discovered in 1978 by Paul Zamecnik and Mary Stephenson.
13) An antisense RNA, Tsix, is a negative regulator of Xist.
14) Both antisense oligonucleotides and siRNA molecules can potentially bind to the wrong mRNA molecule.
15) It is a type of antisense oligonucleotide, and a type of chemosensitizing agent.
example sentences with antisense16) This is called antisense therapy.
17) ISIS 14803 is an antisense inhibitor of the hepatitis C virus (HVC).
18) Antisense in colon carcinoma cells blocks perlecan translation, leading to decreased tumor growth and angiogenesis.
19) Defining Dynamic Transcription Units in Yeast - Does it make sense or antisense ?
20) Antisense Res. and Dev., 1994, 4, 165-172.
21) A common reverse genetics technique is to reduce gene expression or modify splicing using Morpholino antisense technology.
22) One strategy uses antisense specific to the target gene to disrupt the transcription of the faulty gene.
23) The antisense and sense (control) probes were derived from opposite strands of the same plasmid.
24) Antisense repression of CCoAOMT is an efficient means for genetic engineering of trees with low lignin content.
25) Hybridization signals were obtained with both the sense and antisense probes (Fig.2 a-f).
26) Several laboratories have studied "in vitro" tumor cell angiogenesis using antisense constructs to the perlecan message.
27) Normally the antisense probe is used to detect mRNA whereas the sense probe serves as a negative control.
28) Stanley T. Crooke (A physician scientist who is a pioneer in discovering and developing antisense therapies.
How to use antisense in a sentence29) In addition, ssRNA viruses may be either sense (+) or antisense (−).
30) The company has successfully commercialized the worlds first antisense product, and has 11 antisense products in development.
31) The company has successfully commercialized the worlds first antisense product, and has 11 antisense products in development.
32) Antisense RNAs are widespread; most downregulate a gene, but a few are activators of transcription.
33) Antisense oligonucleotides (asONs) hold great promise for antisense application in both basic research and clinical treatment.
34) Antisense oligonucleotides (asONs) hold great promise for antisense application in both basic research and clinical treatment.
35) Following transfection, however, both the sense and antisense probes would be expected to recognize vector DNA.
36) Morpholino antisense oligos conjugated to cell penetrating peptides have been shown to partially protect mice from WNV disease.
37) The sense and antisense templates overlap for "Ube3a" and "Ube3a-ATS".
38) There are also other molecular genetic-based methods of inhibiting telomerase, such as antisense therapy and RNA interference.
39) More than 300 of those genes will be validated as potential drug targets for the antisense drug discovery collaboration.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antisense
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antisense with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antisense
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antisense in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antisense.
20 examples of simple sentences of antisense. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antisense
Compound Sentences with antisense
Complex Sentences with antisense
Compound-Complex Sentences with antisense