antislavery in a sentence
1) The antislavery gains made in previous compromises were reversed.
2) Adams role in antislavery petitions debate 1835-44.
3) Antislavery senators opposed further acquisition of slave territory.
antislavery example sentences4) He became very interested in the antislavery movement.
5) She became a popular and famous antislavery and feminist speaker.
6) Antislavery history thus entailed building a monument to the sect.
7) General statements of the antislavery case particularly suited this purpose.
8) He had been a Methodist minister and antislavery advocate.
9) He became an important antislavery voice in the Congress.
10) Emerson, antislavery , and Reform".
11) Most of the state Republican parties accepted the antislavery goal except Kentucky.
12) The ensuing outcry led to the passage of antislavery legislation in Parliament.
13) An interim conclusion is now possible from the discussion of national antislavery organisations.
14) Circles centring on prominent individuals could maintain and encourage common antislavery feeling.
15) It was the intellectual or doctrinal basis for antislavery 's main economic appeal thereafter.
example sentences with antislavery16) A Critical Approach to Three of his antislavery Essays.
17) It was these territorial disputes that the proslavery and antislavery forces collided over.
18) He declared the "Sentinel" an antislavery paper and also supported temperance legislation.
19) Leaving aside antislavery as a convenience for particular interests, an obvious question occurs.
20) Antislavery forces rose in anger and alarm, forming the new Republican Party.
21) Her most famous work is an antislavery novel called Sab (novel).
22) The "Indiana Freeman", an antislavery newspaper, appears in November.
23) The antislavery forces took over by 1861, as Kansas became a free state.
24) This dilemma strained the relationship between the slave-holding South and the antislavery North.
25) The report continues: "Government efforts were not sufficient to enforce the antislavery law.
26) Antislavery ideology in its economic features may have been an attractive persuasion for paradoxical reasons.
27) Its inadequacies as an antislavery statement produced remarkable agreement across the range of abolitionist sentiment.
28) The result was 'peace and happiness' and a commitment to antislavery work.
How to use antislavery in a sentence29) Considerations of white racial and moral purity also influenced many of these antislavery Virginians.
30) These prestigious locations for antislavery discussion were also one way of internationalising the argument.
31) Like other antislavery Democrats, in 1856 Piatt joined the new Republican party.
32) On 13 April 2011, the government tried its first case under the antislavery law.
33) The Congressional Compromise of 1850 halted a bid for statehood under a proposed antislavery constitution.
34) Massachusetts dominated the early antislavery movement during the 1830s, motivating activists across the nation.
35) By the mid-nineteenth century, nowhere else were tensions greater between antislavery and proslavery interests.
36) One source was the Edinburgh Review tradition, exemplified in antislavery circles by Brougham.
37) Antislavery , temperance and other favourite evangelical reform endeavours became an everyday part of evangelical activity.
38) His answer focuses on the ways that antislavery helped to legitimate an emerging free labor ideology.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antislavery
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antislavery with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antislavery
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antislavery in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antislavery.
20 examples of simple sentences of antislavery. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antislavery
Compound Sentences with antislavery
Complex Sentences with antislavery
Compound-Complex Sentences with antislavery