antismoking in a sentence
1) For their part, antismoking advocates offered differing views.
2) The commercial is part of a $ 2.7 million health ministry antismoking campaign.
3) That epidemiologic research constituted the intellectual underpinnings of the antismoking campaign.
antismoking example sentences4) Wellbutrin SR Bupropion is a pharmaceutical prescription antidepressant and antismoking drug.
5) Antismoking campaigns that target youth are on the right track , he said.
6) Accepting the job , Koh said the key to antismoking efforts is preventing youth smoking.
7) The EU spends tens of millions of pounds of taxpayers ' money on antismoking health campaigns.
8) Antismoking advocates communicate in this way, sharing information and ideas; so do gun owners.
9) But he says the U.S. response to childhood obesity falls far short of the U.S. antismoking effort .
10) I think it 's a good PSA and... antismoking A video on the side effects on Smoking.
11) Lie 2 comes from a public statement by an activist with the Ohio antismoking youth group known as STAND.
12) R. J. Reynolds and Lorillard Tobacco sued over California's antismoking campaign but their lawsuit was dismissed in July 2003.
13) Antismokers claim that California's extreme antismoking efforts have brought about a 14% drop in the state's lung cancer rate.
14) They were grand folk, and it's because of them that I am not one of the antismoking lobby (although I have never associated personally with nicotine).
15) Dr. Kessler, now the dean of Yale Medical School, said that no matter what spin the industry or antismoking advocates put on the award, the message of the jury was clear.
example sentences with antismoking16) Fathers who smoke cigarettes were less likely to enforce antismoking rules for their children and had weaker bonds in terms of adolescent admiration and emulation.
17) While many antismoking Crusaders are paid or comped for their work, such luxuries just aren't available to those who seek to fight them.
18) Antismoking campaigns and lobbying groups focus their attention on questioning the voluntary nature of smoking in an effort to enhance the moralization of smoking.
19) To further illustrate the harsh antismoking attitudes in the United States, the media has scrutinized President Barack Obama for his smoking habit.
20) Profits from the sales of patches or chewing gum might even provide a source of income, which could fund an antismoking counsellor.
21) A reduction in the barrage of antismoking advice during the teenage years would thus be combined with an increase in health promotion aimed at a more responsive group.
22) In Germany in 1929, physician Fritz Lickint recognized the link between smoking and lung cancer, which led to an aggressive antismoking campaign.
23) The antismoking campaign that grew from that report has added 157 million years to lives that would otherwise have been cut short, a study says.
24) Health promotion officers have enlisted the help of 'Bogie' and his Casablanca co-star, Ingrid Bergman, for their latest antismoking initiative.
25) Conspicuous support for sporting and other activities has contributed to the rising public approval of the Quit campaign and of antismoking measures generally.
26) In the early years, the antismoking campaign had a "helpful," almost paternalistic feel to it: we, the educated, will help those who have yet to see the light.
27) The shift toward emphasizing the rights (and health) of nonsmokers defined the second and, in many ways, transforming phase of the antismoking campaign.
28) In 1967, the Federal Communications Commission ruled that broadcasters had to donate airtime to the antismoking cause to balance the effect of pervasive cigarette ads.
How to use antismoking in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antismoking
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antismoking with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antismoking
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antismoking in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antismoking.
20 examples of simple sentences of antismoking. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antismoking
Compound Sentences with antismoking
Complex Sentences with antismoking
Compound-Complex Sentences with antismoking