antiseptic properties in a sentence
1) For example, many essential oils have antiseptic properties .
2) Some phenols have antiseptic properties , while others disrupt endocrine activity.
3) It is used for its antiseptic properties to treat acne and sores.
antiseptic properties example sentences4) Virgil and Pliny both recorded the antiseptic properties of thyme.
5) Garlic -A great cleanser with natural antibiotic and antiseptic properties .
6) Wood also has natural antiseptic properties .
7) Its antiseptic properties are not affected.
8) Antiseptic properties of cumin can help fight flu by boosting your immune system .
9) Oilatum is a liquid paraffin compound with moisturizing and antiseptic properties .
10) The dowels were soaked in honey, now known to have antiseptic properties .
11) Chamomile also contains powerful antiseptic properties .
12) In addition to providing a lovely scent, myrrh seems to have antiseptic properties .
13) The antiseptic properties in tea tree oil can also help in curing of Molluscum.
14) The leaves of this herbaceous plant have antifungal, antibacterial and antiseptic properties .
15) Honey has very good antiseptic properties and prevents the gauze from sticking to the wound.
example sentences with antiseptic properties16) After all, Macbride had shown that carbonated water prevented putrefaction and had antiseptic properties .
17) Spoons were typcially used for taking medicinal remedies and silver was considered to have special antiseptic properties .
18) Its anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties makes it a natural antidote against acne and pimples.
19) Some resins, including both frankincense and myrrh, seem to have medicinal or antiseptic properties .
20) As its common name suggests, it was once used to dress wounds and has mild antiseptic properties .
21) Ultraviolet light from the Sun has antiseptic properties and can be used to sanitize tools and water.
22) The earliest incidents of recognition of the antiseptic properties of the dyestuffs is around the late 19 th century.
23) The bark tar of which the gums were made is believed to have antiseptic properties and other medicinal advantages.
24) But you have to remember that the herbs have antiseptic properties that will help in healing and preventing further infection.
25) It easily absorbs into the skin and contains unique antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties that form an effective barrier against infection.
26) The acidic nature as well as antiseptic properties of lemon makes it an excellent home product for a lot of skin crises.
27) Due to its antimicrobial and antiseptic properties , silver loaded activated carbon is used as an adsorbent for purification of domestic water.
28) Lavender, marigold, thyme as well as fennel are perfect samples of herbs which might be known to have antiseptic properties .
How to use antiseptic properties in a sentence29) At first, his research was confined to the cosmetic uses of essential oils, but he soon realised that many of these oils had powerful antiseptic properties as well.
30) Medicinal Uses: Wild mint is often used as a domestic herbal remedy, being valued especially for its antiseptic properties and its beneficial effect on the digestion.
31) Tea tree oil is also renowned for its antiseptic properties which help in preventing Acne and promotes healing of the scars which Acne leave behind.
32) This herb's antiseptic properties are also effective in the mouth; fresh leaves, rubbed on the teeth, will cleanse them and strengthen the gums.
33) Its antiseptic properties help to relieve pain, itchiness, and swelling from bug bites and stings, as well as serving as an effective insect repellent.
34) This material, well known for its antiseptic properties , is a byproduct of the formation of gluconic acid by an enzyme that occurs in honey, glucose oxidase.
35) In the Muslim world, the miswak, or "siwak", made from a twig or root, has antiseptic properties and has been widely used since the Islamic Golden Age.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antiseptic properties
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antiseptic properties with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antiseptic properties
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antiseptic properties in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antiseptic properties.
20 examples of simple sentences of antiseptic properties. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antiseptic properties
Compound Sentences with antiseptic properties
Complex Sentences with antiseptic properties
Compound-Complex Sentences with antiseptic properties