antiseptic in a sentence
1) The puncture site is cleaned with antiseptic .
2) He tasted antiseptic fumes through his nose.
3) Anyone else use tree tree oil or another natural antiseptic ?
antiseptic example sentences4) The vodka is still nearby, purely for antiseptic reasons.
5) For example, many essential oils have antiseptic properties.
6) He is considered a pioneer of antiseptic procedures.
7) Go put some antiseptic on those cuts.
8) Keep antiseptic cream handy just in case.
9) These plants also consist of oils that are extremely potent antiseptics .
10) Rich in natural antibiotics, honey is an excellent intestinal antiseptic .
11) Antiseptics were life-saving developments for wartime wounds and peacetime surgeries.
12) Antiseptics are sometimes added to the fluid to kill bacteria.
13) A rush for iodine antiseptic solution appeared in Malaysia.
14) An antiseptic drip may be necessary for this tank.
15) A chilling smell of antiseptic hung on the air.
example sentences with antiseptic16) The woman's abdomen is cleansed with an antiseptic .
17) An antiseptic ointment may be prescribed if smaller area is infected .
18) Some phenols have antiseptic properties, while others disrupt endocrine activity.
19) You of the antiseptic nation may not.
20) This is a healing, antiseptic mixture to strengthen the gums.
21) The field of medicine saw the introduction of anesthetic and antiseptics .
22) Moss is the best filling because it is a natural antiseptic .
23) Photography over, antiseptic was applied and then more photography.
24) Do not use antiseptics such as hydrogen peroxide or iodine.
25) In a sense, they make war more antiseptic .
26) The English surgeon Joseph Lister discovered how antiseptics prevent infection.
27) If the crack has become infected, an antiseptic pack is indicated.
28) Apparently the salt would act as an antiseptic .
How to use antiseptic in a sentence29) She treats colds and flu and is an excellent antiseptic lung.
30) Various antiseptics are used to decrease in microbiological activity on paper.
31) It also has antiseptic and antibacterial properties as added benefits.
32) Entire scalp and the face are prepared with antiseptic solution.
33) This compound is a well established antiseptic and antifungal agent .
34) Your groin will be shaved and cleansed with an antiseptic solution.
35) This antiseptic treatment can be used for all but flowers.
36) Secondly, alcohol can be used as an antiseptic .
37) They are used in antiseptics and liniments in particular.
38) It functions as a free radical scavenger and antiseptic .
39) These infections have been confirmed to be caused by contaminated antiseptic products.
40) Lemon Oil Lemon oil is powerfully astringent and antiseptic .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antiseptic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antiseptic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antiseptic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antiseptic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antiseptic.
20 examples of simple sentences of antiseptic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antiseptic
Compound Sentences with antiseptic
Complex Sentences with antiseptic
Compound-Complex Sentences with antiseptic