antioxidant property in a sentence
1) Chestnut extracts were evaluated through several biochemical assays showing evident antioxidant properties .
2) Ginger has antioxidant properties and stimulates digestion and better circulation.
3) Apple 's antioxidant property prevents cell and tissue damage.
antioxidant property example sentences4) The lotus rhizome extracts have high antioxidant properties .
5) OptiWHITE ® is a specific inactivated yeast with high antioxidant properties .
6) Ascorbic acid is a naturally occurring organic compound with antioxidant properties .
7) This essential trace mineral has powerful antioxidant properties with anti-aging properties.
8) The antioxidant properties of green tea help prevent this spoilage.
9) Melotonin is a hormone with powerful antioxidant properties .
10) They also possess a wide array of vitamin and antioxidant properties .
11) Curcumin has strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties .
12) This is presumably a function of urate's antioxidant properties .
13) It is also reported to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties .
14) Resveratrol also has powerful antioxidant properties .
15) The antioxidant properties in vitamin E helps repair damage caused by these free radicals.
example sentences with antioxidant property16) And that 's in addition to their innate antibacterial and antioxidant properties .
17) Vitamin C. Vitamin C is a water-soluble nutrient that has antioxidant properties .
18) The carotenoid lycopene may also be useful because of its antioxidant properties .
19) The antioxidant properties of green tea have been shown to efficiently scavenge these toxins.
20) Buy Generic Cialis online Coconut water has antiviral, antibacterial and antioxidant properties .
21) Antioxidant properties can also be provided using a catechin associated with a sugar.
22) Garlic also has antioxidant properties as it destroys the free radicals in our body.
23) Healthy liver function is promoted by Alpha Lipoic Acid because of its antioxidant properties .
24) In green tea , research indicates that the catechin compound may have antioxidant anti-inflammation properties .
25) Continuing laboratory and clinical research indicates that turmeric and its phenolics have unique antioxidant properties .
26) WeightDrops natural green tea extract is higher in antioxidant properties than any other formula or product.
27) Kiwis are known to be rich in lutein, which means they have antioxidant properties .
28) Together , they provide a full range of antioxidant properties that are vital for good health .
How to use antioxidant property in a sentence29) One study found the antioxidant properties of mate remain the same between both smoked and unsmoked varieties.
30) Credited for its antioxidant properties , it is a great natural and effective detoxing super berry.
31) Some of the beneficial effects of garlic may be secondary to its hypolipidemic and antioxidant properties .
32) Exceptions were lemon myrtle, guava, and oregano teas with antioxidant properties comparable to black teas.
33) All of these minerals are beneficial as they have antioxidant properties which may offer protection against heart disease .
34) Phytochemicals with antioxidant properties also include some flavonoids, such as quercetin, and some polyphenols.
35) The antioxidant property of T. cordifolia roots was studied by administering the aqueous extract to alloxan-induced diabetic rats.
36) Onions contain phenolics and flavonoids that have potential anti-inflammatory, anti-cholesterol, anticancer and antioxidant properties .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antioxidant property
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antioxidant property with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antioxidant property
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antioxidant property in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antioxidant property.
20 examples of simple sentences of antioxidant property. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antioxidant property
Compound Sentences with antioxidant property
Complex Sentences with antioxidant property
Compound-Complex Sentences with antioxidant property