antineoplastic in a sentence
1) It is a type of antineoplastic plant product.
2) A 2011 review found ginger displays chemopreventive and antineoplastic effects.
3) This drug can reduce the antineoplastic activity of doxorubicin.
antineoplastic example sentences4) All had terminal disease (defined as no available antineoplastic therapy).
5) Hypoplasia may also result from antineoplastic therapy.
6) Ruthenium has numerous properties that qualify it as an antineoplastic drug contender.
7) The bulbs of "N. poeticus" contain the antineoplastic agent narciclasine.
8) Antineoplastic effects have been also reported with somatostatin analogues .
9) For this reason, TNF can act as an antineoplastic agent.
10) Besides, bisindole alkaloids vinblastine and vincristine show antineoplastic effect.
11) Platinum-based antineoplastic agents are used in chemotherapy, and show good activity against some tumors.
12) Note that antineoplastic agents are often given in combination (e.g., MOPP).
13) Depression can decline at any truck and may be antineoplastic very to provide to theme.
14) Bleomycin is an antineoplastic antibiotic drug isolated in 1966 from the actinomycete Streptomyces verticillus.
15) In: Neurological Complications of Systemic Cancer and antineoplastic Therapy.
example sentences with antineoplastic16) Chemotherapy is the treatment of cancer with a regimen of one or more cytotoxic antineoplastic drugs .
17) But does it follow from this that vitamin B-17 (nitriloside) is the specific antineoplastic vitamin?
18) Logically, by itself, alone, this conclusion that nitriloside is the specific antineoplastic vitamin does not follow.
19) Use of topoisomerase inhibitors for antineoplastic treatments may lead to secondary neoplasms because of DNA damaging properties of the compounds.
20) For certain therapy areas, such as antimicrobials, antineoplastics , antihypertensive and anti-inflammatory drugs, the numbers were higher.
21) The increased use of antineoplastic agents in veterinary oncology also puts these workers at risk for exposure to these drugs.
22) Ozone is antineoplastic .
23) Vitamin E may prove to be an important nutrient for enhancing antineoplastic activity because of its role in preventing the peroxidation of lipids.
24) Antibiotics, antineoplastic agents, and a variety of CNS-active drugs, particularly neuropeptides, are a few examples of molecules that cannot pass the BBB alone.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antineoplastic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antineoplastic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antineoplastic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antineoplastic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antineoplastic.
20 examples of simple sentences of antineoplastic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antineoplastic
Compound Sentences with antineoplastic
Complex Sentences with antineoplastic
Compound-Complex Sentences with antineoplastic