antineutrino in a sentence
1) An antineutrino , however, is emitted.
2) These lead to neutrino- antineutrino oscillations.
3) The antineutrino and neutrino both have charge zero.
antineutrino example sentences4) Antineutrinos were first detected in the 1950s near a nuclear reactor.
5) This means neutrino- antineutrino oscillations are a second-order effect.
6) Counting antineutrinos produced in the Earth can constrain the geological abundance models.
7) The 3 × 3 off-diagonal blocks lead to neutrino- antineutrino oscillations.
8) In the future, antineutrino detectors may provide an additional option for monitoring.
9) Later, also antineutrinos were observed.
10) It then decays into a neutrino and antineutrino .
11) Some of the mSME coefficients lead to mixing between neutrinos and antineutrinos .
12) At the time, they assumed the same would hold true for antineutrinos .
13) Only antineutrinos , not neutrinos, take part in the Glashow resonance.
14) The future plans of the MiniBooNE team include collecting antineutrino data for another 18 months.
15) Antineutrinos are another kind of antiparticle created by natural radioactivity (β− decay).
example sentences with antineutrino16) If they do, their properties are substantially different from observable neutrinos and antineutrinos .
17) KamLAND's main background in the geoneutrino measurement are the antineutrinos coming from reactors.
18) The first detection-of antineutrinos generated in a nuclear reactor-was confirmed in 1956.
19) This was installed next to a nuclear reactor as a controllable source of the antineutrinos .
20) Antineutrinos are made in the beta-decay of neutron-rich daughter fragments in the fission process.
21) Antineutrinos are the antiparticles of neutrinos, which are neutral particles produced in nuclear beta decay.
22) The 3 × 3 diagonal blocks describe neutrino-neutrino and antineutrino -antineutrino mixing, respectively.
23) The 3 × 3 diagonal blocks describe neutrino-neutrino and antineutrino- antineutrino mixing, respectively.
24) Beta decay also produces an antineutrino , which carries off variable amounts of the beta decay energy.
25) Because antineutrinos and neutrinos are neutral particles it is possible that they are actually the same particle.
26) Selected isotopes can subsequently undergo negative beta decay, emitting an electron and antineutrino from the nucleus.
27) An estimated 3% of all antineutrinos from a nuclear reactor carry an energy above this threshold.
28) Geoneutrino is an electron antineutrino emitted in decay of a radionuclide naturally occurring in the Earth.
How to use antineutrino in a sentence29) It decays into an electron, a neutrino and an antineutrino (figure 1b).
30) Existing geoneutrino data are a byproduct of antineutrino measurements with detectors designed primarily for fundamental neutrino physics research.
31) It is possible that their counterparts (right-handed neutrinos and left-handed antineutrinos ) simply do not exist.
32) If you take the charge conjugation of a left-handed neutrino, you get a left-handed antineutrino .
33) The excellence of the fit indicates strongly that only one additional particle, the antineutrino , is emitted.
34) In the simplest beta decay, neutrons are converted to protons by emitting a negative electron and an antineutrino .
35) A neutron or proton can interact with a neutrino or antineutrino by the exchange of a Z 0 .
36) Similarly, the coefficients __FORMULA__ and __FORMULA__ mix right-handed antineutrinos , leading to Lorentz-violating antineutrino-antineutrino oscillations.
37) Similarly, the coefficients __FORMULA__ and __FORMULA__ mix right-handed antineutrinos, leading to Lorentz-violating antineutrino -antineutrino oscillations.
38) Similarly, the coefficients __FORMULA__ and __FORMULA__ mix right-handed antineutrinos, leading to Lorentz-violating antineutrino- antineutrino oscillations.
39) For antineutrinos , the complex conjugate should be dropped from the first equation, and added to the second.
40) The coincidence of both events - positron annihilation and neutron capture - gives a unique signature of an antineutrino interaction.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antineutrino
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antineutrino with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antineutrino
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antineutrino in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antineutrino.
20 examples of simple sentences of antineutrino. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antineutrino
Compound Sentences with antineutrino
Complex Sentences with antineutrino
Compound-Complex Sentences with antineutrino