antioxidant capacity in a sentence
1) This stress response indirectly improves the antioxidant capacity of the cell.
2) Other tests measure the antioxidant capacity of a fraction.
3) Studies on evaluating antioxidant capacity can used electrochemical methods.
antioxidant capacity example sentences4) The antioxidant capacity of H. annuus was much stronger than the other samples.
5) In humans, over half the antioxidant capacity of blood plasma comes from uric acid.
6) But what is the effect of different cooking methods on their macronutrient and antioxidant capacity ?
7) These phytochemicals are believed to account for a major portion of antioxidant capacity in plant foods.
8) This assay is often referred to as the Trolox equivalent antioxidant capacity (TEAC) assay.
9) Blueberries have one of the highest antioxidant capacities among all fruits , vegetables, spices and seasonings.
10) It consists of the soluble polysaccharide arabinogalactan and bioactive polyphenolic flavonoids, and thus has antioxidant capacity .
11) Oxygen radical absorbance capacity (ORAC) has been the traditional method of measuring antioxidant capacities in biological samples.
12) There was no difference between the groups that had high and low antioxidant capacity and the rates of these diseases .
13) Some get it just to preserve an total feeling of excellent well being, because of its normal antioxidant capacity .
14) The serum antioxidant capacity of volunteers also went up by 7% after they drank 80 grams of buckwheat honey in water.
15) One three-ounce serving of SoZo 's Nutritional Beverage a day provides the approximate antioxidant capacity of 21 servings of fruits and vegetables.
example sentences with antioxidant capacity16) When the researchers looked for the critical ingredient, they found that the antioxidant capacity is caused by many different components of buckwheat honey.
17) Samples also were assessed for reactive oxygen species, total antioxidant capacity and DNA damage (Agarwal et al., 2008).
18) In one study, a 40-gram portion of dried figs (two medium size figs) produced a significant increase in plasma antioxidant capacity .
19) The extent of the reduction found with alpha-tocotrienol was greater than that induced by FeAOX-6 and did not correlate with their respective antioxidant capacities .
20) In an investigation of mate antioxidant activity, there was a correlation found between content of caffeoyl-derivatives and antioxidant capacity (AOC).
21) Likewise, UA has the highest concentration of any blood antioxidant and provides over half of the total antioxidant capacity of human serum.
22) That form of beta-carotene appears to have better bioavailability and antioxidant capacity than another beta-carotene form called the Z ( cis) isomer form.
23) Still , the idea of looking at total antioxidant capacity instead of individual antioxidant-rich foods is a new and important approach, he said.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antioxidant capacity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antioxidant capacity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antioxidant capacity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antioxidant capacity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antioxidant capacity.
20 examples of simple sentences of antioxidant capacity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antioxidant capacity
Compound Sentences with antioxidant capacity
Complex Sentences with antioxidant capacity
Compound-Complex Sentences with antioxidant capacity