antioxidant content in a sentence
1) New research shows peanuts rival the antioxidant content of many fruits.
2) A comparison of convenience teas showed significant antioxidant content in major brands.
3) I believe it has a very high antioxidant content or ORAC rating.
antioxidant content example sentences4) Strawberries have certainly one of the highest antioxidant contents found in any fruit.
5) Choose juices that blend the rind with the fruit to get the highest antioxidant content .
6) Antioxidant food fortification is commonplace and genetic modification to augment antioxidant content of foods is on the rise.
7) Recent research has shown that the vitamin, mineral and antioxidant content of frozen is comparable to fresh.
8) In vitro, blackcurrant juice was found to have high antioxidant content and a potent free radical scavenger.
9) The antioxidant content in cranberries is measured by Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) value.
10) Walnuts, pistachios, pecans, hazelnuts and almonds are some of the best nuts for antioxidant content .
11) Foods with high antioxidant content (colorful fruits and vegetables) are very helpful in promoting the healing of acne infections.
12) This research project was carried out to examine the effect of drought on inducing elevation in antioxidant content in the calyxes.
13) Roasted peanuts rival the antioxidant content of blackberries and strawberries, and are far richer in antioxidants than carrots or beets.
14) A study in Japan finds that green tea can significantly reduce disability in the elderly, likely due to its antioxidant content .
15) Eat More Vegetables The authors say that fruits and vegetables can prevent several chronic diseases , likely because of their antioxidant content .
example sentences with antioxidant content16) Antioxidant content , measured by the lag time for oxidation of cholesterol, is improved by cold-water steeping of varieties of tea.
17) For antioxidant content , this Brazilian fruit smashes other berries like blackberries, strawberries and blueberries, which are all known for their high antioxidants.
18) One potential mechanism by which whole grains may decrease risk of CHD is through their antioxidant content (Decker et al., 2002).
19) Acai berry oil can be found in some cosmetics and beauty products like facial and body creams thanks to its antioxidant rich content .
20) Increased antioxidant content .
21) A new study suggests that dark chocolate and cocoa powder may be the next " super foods" thanks to their high antioxidant content .
22) Honey has been revealed to have a high antioxidant content and contain a unique blend of sugars, vitamins, and other ingredients.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antioxidant content
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antioxidant content with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antioxidant content
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antioxidant content in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antioxidant content.
20 examples of simple sentences of antioxidant content. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antioxidant content
Compound Sentences with antioxidant content
Complex Sentences with antioxidant content
Compound-Complex Sentences with antioxidant content