antioxidant effect in a sentence
1) Evidence suggests that roasted coffee has a stronger antioxidant effect than green coffee.
2) The antioxidant effect of selenium helps to maintain the normal activities of the reproductive organs.
3) UMMC reports that ginseng also has antioxidant effects , and may improve heart disease symptoms.
antioxidant effect example sentences4) Third , lyc, Nike a Talon , opene has strong antioxidant effects .
5) All of these nutrients have antioxidant effects and other properties that may benefit the heart.
6) Total phenols (or antioxidant effect ) can be measured using the Folin-Ciocalteu reaction.
7) The thiol (sulfhydryl) group confers antioxidant effects and is able to reduce free radicals.
8) Squalane and Squalene replenish the skin cells with much-needed oxygen and also provide an antioxidant effect .
9) Also, the spice has demonstrated impressive antibacterial and antioxidant effects , which promotes the digestive tract health.
10) Thus, the ORPEC hypothesis carries strong explanatory power for the empirically observed biologic antioxidant effects of ozone.
11) How may the observed overall invivo antioxidant effects of ozone, a powerful invitro oxidant, be explained?
12) This process of oxidative stress may be suppressed by the antioxidant effect of N-acetyl cysteine (NAC).
13) It is expected that this population would be the most responsive to protective antioxidant effects of vitamin E supplements.
14) It has also been shown to have an antioxidant effect in the body and to boost the immune system.
15) Research shows that although polyphenols are good antioxidants in vitro, antioxidant effects in vivo are probably negligible or absent.
example sentences with antioxidant effect16) The antioxidant effects of uric acid have led researchers to suggest this mutation was beneficial to early primates and humans.
17) Antioxidant effect : These pills will slow down the oxidation of cells which is responsible for increased signs of aging.
18) Cellular GSH exerts antioxidant effects and recent studies have suggested a role for oxygen radicals in the production of SBC.
19) The anthocyanins in berries such as blueberries, cranberries, and elderberries have many health properties, including antioxidant effects .
20) In animal models, melatonin has been shown to ameliorate glutamate-induced neuronal death, it is presumed due to its antioxidant effects .
21) The antioxidant effect of Tinospora cordifolia protects the body from chemotoxicity caused by chemicals produced by the scavenging activities of free radicals.
22) The polysaccharides in goji berries are responsible for goji berry's antioxidant effects and actions in reducing blood sugar levels, triglycerides and cholesterol levels.
23) It is expected that this population would be the most responsive to a protective antioxidant effect of vitamin E supplements if such an effect existed.
24) With respect to vitamin E, FDA found that the data were not sufficient to associate vitamin E's antioxidant effects with protection against cancer.
25) In fact, the antioxidant effects of polyphenols seem to be greater than vitamin C. The polyphenols in green tea also give it a somewhat bitter flavor.
26) The antioxidant effect of the fungus is due the presence of polyphenols whose role in reducing cellular damage from oxidative stress is well-known.
27) In cells, LA is reduced to dihydrolipoic acid, which is generally regarded as the more bioactive form of LA and the form responsible for most of the antioxidant effects .
28) Vitamin E: Vitamin C is involved in the regeneration of Vitamin E, and these two vitamins appear to work together in their antioxidant effect .
How to use antioxidant effect in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antioxidant effect
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antioxidant effect with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antioxidant effect
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antioxidant effect in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antioxidant effect.
20 examples of simple sentences of antioxidant effect. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antioxidant effect
Compound Sentences with antioxidant effect
Complex Sentences with antioxidant effect
Compound-Complex Sentences with antioxidant effect